Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 528 Rezensionen

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 22 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Januar 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC
7 monate mit der App
20. Januar 2024

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 22. Januar 2024

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

12. Januar 2024

Extremely expensive for what you are getting. Very limited amount of contact/emails able to send on basic plans. Would not recommend.

irwinfitness
Kanada
18 tage mit der App
8. April 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
17. November 2023

Don't recommend. Mailchimp is always finagling with your email numbers. Spammers constantly sign up at my store. When I delete them, Mailchimp still counts them. It's complete nonsense. Way too expensive. Don't recommend at all.

GREAT DOG CO.
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 28. November 2023

We appreciate the review and we'd like to help. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can follow up and help with spam signups.

22. November 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 28. November 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

4. Januar 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
Australien
2 tage mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas
Mexiko
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
10. Januar 2024

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
21 tage mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 17. Januar 2024

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

6. November 2023

Not the best for very small business. The up charge for additional email blocks is where they get you. Looking to leave them asap. Paying twice as much as I would be happy with for my usage.

lukewessman
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 8. November 2023

Hey there! Our team can help look over the account with you and discuss cost saving measures. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up.