Rezensionen (537)

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 22 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Mai 2024

The integration is working fine, and is good value for money, but it does not FILTER subscribers and non-subscribers and we incur additional fees as a result if we don't keep on top of the subscriber limit and this has to be done manually by ourselves. Not thrilled by this additional burden.

Simply Hosiery Online
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

Hey there! Navigate to "settings" within the Shopify app and look for the section "Sync Non-Subscribed Contacts." Here you can choose which contacts you'd like to sync.

8. Mai 2024

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. The stats and recommendations are extremely helpful. The one on one meeting with the mailchimp representative to learn more is the best instructive 30 minutes ever.

Chris Thompkins
3 monate mit der App
3. Mai 2024

I'm bleeding subscribers! My subscribers, some of them my best customers, are being switched from "subscribed" to "non-subscribed", and apparently there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to have to switch to a different email provider after 9 years with MailChimp.

Forbidden Fiber Co
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

Hi there, we want to help where possible. There is currently an issue where Shopify is overriding marketing subscribed statuses set within Mailchimp. Our team can help further with any additional questions. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

28. April 2024

I’m saving so much time by using the Shopify/mailchimp integration! There’s no entering twice or export/import to do. I can concentratee on setting up customers as they come and know they will receive our e lasts!

Casa Ancora Decor
20 tage mit der App
17. Februar 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 21. Februar 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

25. Februar 2024

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Australien
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 28. Februar 2024

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

13. Mai 2024

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
3 monate mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.

26. April 2024

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
Indien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
15. Februar 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 21. Februar 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

8. April 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything