Gesamtbewertung
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 20 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. August 2023

hello do you have tutorials for setup when customer put email Sign up for our newsletter
i want to send automatic email

JK SMOKE LLC
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
Mailchimp hat geantwortet 28. August 2023

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you wanting to send an automation email when someone signs up? If so, our automation feature has a trigger that sends an email upon signup. Create an Automated Welcome Email: https://eepurl.com/dyilhH

6. August 2023

I like it hope to see what email sent and the next few days shippedit2@gmail.com also how many emails will be sent daily

Shipped It
19 minuten mit der App
26. Dezember 2022

It's the app everyone needs, its help me get more traffic since the day I start using it and me sells is a lot up

wasi.st
Israel
7 tage mit der App
27. Juni 2023

very good...
It was used on my e-commerce website (((www.Hiamazon.net)))
However I will keep an eye on it and will contact their customer service

hiamazon
Ägypten
2 tage mit der App
19. November 2022

professional and helpful! So far enjoying the app and looking forward to seeing how beneficial it will be for my business.

Skinny Birch Boutique + Market
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
13. Juli 2023

Dear it is a good app to marketing via email and more and also this app is more easier than others application

Aymiii
Pakistan
6 tage mit der App
5. September 2023

Don't know yet, its connected and working so thats good.

Boxer Bands
9 monate mit der App
8. September 2022

Still Learning how to use it, but so far it has been great!! I hope to do some of the training soon, then start on my campaigns.

Skyway Minisplit Sales
6 monate mit der App
11. August 2022

We were very happy to learn that Mailchimp had created a Shopify app. We've found it to be very easy to use and seamlessly sends new email sign ups from our website to our Mailchimp account. It was simple to install and embed into the website. Clients seem to have no issues using it and it is successfully capturing email addresses. Thank you for creating this app for Shopify!

Castle Remedies
7 monate mit der App
21. Mai 2022

Just started my website, gocrossbow.com so my email list is small and I'm able to use the free feature for now. Easy to use and design with my own text and photos.

Go Crossbow