Calificación general
3,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 58% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 22% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de enero de 2024

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Mailchimp respondió 22 de enero de 2024

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

21 de noviembre de 2023

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de octubre de 2023

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
2 días usando la aplicación
3 de noviembre de 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Mailchimp respondió 8 de noviembre de 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

10 de enero de 2024

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
21 días usando la aplicación
Mailchimp respondió 17 de enero de 2024

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

21 de enero de 2024

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven

CactusTCGstore
Italia
4 meses usando la aplicación
Mailchimp respondió 17 de enero de 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help with this. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can look into this further with you.

15 de febrero de 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp respondió 21 de febrero de 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

13 de octubre de 2023