Note globale
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 22 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 novembre 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 28 novembre 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

21 janvier 2024

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven
Inde
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 octobre 2023

good

Nova Hockey
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
Australie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 novembre 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 8 novembre 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

13 octobre 2023

disappointing customer service.

Saska Jewellery
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 octobre 2023

I installed the app as I have used it in the past. Ultimately, I decided not to use it. I have found the pricing model is based of your stores imported contacts and order base. You are not given the option to import only a segment of your current customers. I have 4k customers and a specific segment of 300 I wish to email. These import models prevent me from being billed on my usable audience. Would like to see a change with Mai

ModCrate
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 septembre 2023

Concerté cita telefónica para que me explicaran como funcionaba y como no hablo inglés me colgaron y no volví a saber de ellos.
He desinstalado la aplicación y me siguen cobrando.

Mi Maleta y Tú
Espagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 septembre 2023

Don't know yet, its connected and working so thats good.

Boxer Bands