Note globale

CactusTCGstore
Italie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 17 janvier 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help with this. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can look into this further with you.

13 octobre 2023

disappointing customer service.

Saska Jewellery
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

So far, it's pretty good. However I had to manually type my contacts from Shopify to export it to Mailchimp. So that could have been easier.

Beatta J Collection
15 février 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp a répondu 21 février 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

14 février 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Mailchimp a répondu 15 février 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

15 février 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Mailchimp a répondu 21 février 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

30 septembre 2023

Concerté cita telefónica para que me explicaran como funcionaba y como no hablo inglés me colgaron y no volví a saber de ellos.
He desinstalado la aplicación y me siguen cobrando.

Mi Maleta y Tú
Espagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2023

App & store not syncing properly, despite manual resync. The biggest concern & issue is the absolute lack of response and customer service. I've tried several different methods of contacting mailchimp and have waited over several days. Worst customer service compared to other platforms I've used.

Cascade Iron Co
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 février 2024

It is not helpful. It tells me my shop has been connected and only 1 subscriber. When I look at my shopify customers I have about 80 or more subscribers. There is no one to talk to.

Life Has Just Begun
Mailchimp a répondu 14 février 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look at this with you further. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

23 juillet 2023

STAY AWAY!!! Go to another email service!!!! I am opening a brand new small business, which is why I chose to open my website with Shopify. I am new to all of this, so despite Mail Chimp's DISMAL ratings as a Shopify app, I decided to try them anyway. BIG MISTAKE! On my company IG, I advertised an email campaign launching tomorrow, so yesterday I decided to do a test run with the automation to make sure everything ran well, and their STUUUUPID AI software flagged my account for terms of use violations, which completely disabled the entire account. Literally the email had all of two paragraphs introducing the brand with my own proprietary photography and copy, and I only sent the test emails to myself and my husband. There's nobody to call, and their online chat is with a bot. So I wrote them emails, I opened a ticket, I did everything to fix it before the date I promised to subscribers. Twelve hours later, at midnight, I finally got a response from Evelyn, she sent me a series of questions demanding to know where I got my email addresses (again, the test run only had myself and my husband) and I have under 20 subscribers total, all of whom subscribed through my landing page on Shopify. My Shopify store isn't even open yet, and they demanded the website's private password to go in and make sure it's a real website? That's where we left off over TWELVE HOURS ago - my account is still suspended and I had to call of sick for work tomorrow so I can try and troubleshoot this, which will now include re-writing all of my email campaigns with a new provider. As a brand new small business owner, this is just.... shocking. A total nightmare. So, like I said, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! ANYWHERE else!!!

Mil Usos