Avis (538)

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 22 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 mai 2019

Thank GOD, we would have gone crazy if this app was not there ! Mailchimp is soul of our business & we can't expect to live without it. 5 Star to the integration process & yes its working very smooth. highly recommended.

SaroshSalman
Pakistan
Modifié le 20 mai 2019

A great help, very easy to install and allowed me to use Mailchimp formarketing for my business ( The Afro Hair & Skin Co.) with no problems after their seperation from Shopify. Thank you ShopSync.

- The Afro Hair & Skin Co.

The Afro Hair & Skin Co.
Royaume-Uni
2 avril 2019

The install was easy enough. However, I had over 200 new emails show up in my list which in incredibly disconcerting from data management and privacy perspective. Who are these people? Did they opt-in? Why weren't they on my list before? Now I have to cull through the data to figure out the details, which is time consuming and not the best use of my time. Glad for the third-party connection, but only time will tell if all the syncing happens seamlessly or not.

geekchicclothing
Mailchimp a répondu 4 avril 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to get in touch. Up until late yesterday (4/3/19), our app was engineered to include past customers who "Accept email marketing", orders, and products in Shopify. If they showed unsubscribed in Shopify, we ignored the email. In other words, we looked at Shopify as the "truth" and nothing else.

Although our intentions for this were done for all the right reasons, it, unfortunately, didn't work for everyone as you saw with your subscriber counts going up. With how we used to perform the initial sync, it would have been possible to re-subscribe users if they had opted out from a Mailchimp list previously. Or, it's also possible the old integration missed real subscribers.

Now, we've changed up how we handle the data from Shopify to Mailchimp on the initial sync. Here's more information on how it works:

Before any data is processed by ShopSync, we perform integrity checks with Mailchimp to ensure these customers can be sent to the list that is connected.

For example, if someone opted out of a list in the past, we won't add the email again. We'll also update Shopify with the correct status that Mailchimp shows. That way, the most current subscriber status in Mailchimp is synced with the store.

After the initial sync is complete, we'll continue adding customers, orders, and products from your store to Mailchimp as transactions occur. We'll add customers that visit your store who are deemed transactional as well. That way, you can use Mailchimp's automations to trigger abandoned carts and order notifications. If someone unsubscribes from a Mailchimp campaign or automation in the future, we'll sync the opt-out status back to Shopify and vice versa.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, let us know if you have any follow up questions. We can be reached anytime at support@shopsync.io.

6 avril 2019

Easy to install, works great, I am very pleased! Glad Mailchimp suggested your app. Love the look of the pop-up window encouraging people to sign up for my mailing list.

The Yarn Tree - fiber, yarn and natural dyes
Modifié le 12 avril 2019

It was so easy to install. Everything seems to be syncing correctly with our Shopify store. So glad MailChimp suggested we use this app.

Monogram Lane
Modifié le 23 juillet 2021

Initially, the app doesn't work, customer service contacts me almost immediately after sending an email, they told me the app was fine, but later, sent another email telling me the app has some problems, but they were fixed. The sync was smooth and quick. I'm eager to start using the app.

iLoveSportMx
Mexique
Mailchimp a répondu 21 juillet 2021

Hi there, we wanted to let you know that issue has been resolved for users with one Mailchimp Audience. If you'd like to try again to install the app, it should work as expected.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io if you have any other questions.

31 août 2020

I used this app to help me sync MailChimp with Shopify. Seemingly that is fine (although I received an email stating otherwise). I upgraded to ProPlan so I could contact Customer Support. Response? You need to upgrade to ProPlan. I'm hoping my experience improves.

CP Designs Unlimited, LLC
Mailchimp a répondu 1 septembre 2020

Hi there, thank you for the note. We'll be glad to help with any issue or problem that comes up with the app. Please reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Modifié le 14 mai 2019

Smooth transition to keep MC up and connected to my store. So far so good and even got support in this busy time. Hope it stays supported, etc.

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists
Modifié le 25 mars 2019

Something needs to be done to keep using my Mailchimp services. I installed this app and everything went well. It only took a few minutes to sync my shop.
I "signed up for our newsletter" to test and everything worked as supposed to.

There is one problem though, I'm not able to access the app from my store, I have to go to the App store where I tap "install" and then I can see my data.

Update: I'm able to access the app directly from my shopify store on my computer, but on mobile (iphone) via the "Shopify app" I get a message "Cannot Authenticate - Please Try Again"

Update 2: New subscribers to my store are being added to my list. Everything seems to work perfect. There’s really no need for me to access the app because everything is being done just like before in the back ground.
I want to thank you for providing a work around. Especially for free.
Shop owners, like me....don’t worry!

Japanese Green Tea Shops
25 mars 2019

We've just experienced the same as Black Seed Co. whereby our automated emails were re-sent out to customers (some of whom have unsubscribed!) I'd recommend not installing ShopSync until they have confirmed this issue has been fixed.

Bakedin
Royaume-Uni
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 25 mars 2019

Hi Bakedin, we're sorry to hear you experienced this type of behavior. As noted in the other review you had mentioned, we're curious as to how this could be happening with how the system is engineered. Our system is designed to not send automations during the sync process. We've been unable to replicate this in our testing environments, and we've had thousands of successful installs with no issue. Rest assured, we want to get to the bottom of things for you.

Would you care to reach out to support@shopsync.io? We'd like to understand if you had any other Mailchimp apps installed and what automations retriggered. Once we have that information we can make calls to the Mailchimp API to see events that took place under the hood - possibly even pinpointing the source of the retrigger.