Note globale
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 22 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 juillet 2023

The date never got uploaded. It kept taking me to my Shopify account but when I clicked on a button to set it up, it brought me back to this page.

Naho's Floral Design
39 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 18 août 2023

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Cached data could be the issue here. If you're still seeing the data field not syncing, email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they can help troubleshoot with you.

30 avril 2023

I've used Mailchimp in the past and it was great but I can now see why all the reviews are so bad. It feels like a bait-and-switch scheme. You expect to pay $13 a month, according to what you see in the Shopify app section, then go to their website and find that it's $40/mo. Then you start setting things up and the price starts showing up as $69/mo. Do you know what happens after a customer feels deceived? Uninstall.

Ivy and Pearl Boutique
8 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 1 mai 2023

We appreciate the feedback. We can connect you with our Support team so they can go over the options with you better. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more details.

16 février 2024

Nos gustaría recibir más información de com aprovechar mejor esta integración.

Reviste
Chili
9 février 2024

Demasiado caro. Estás obligado a comprar una licencia mensual.

Rafo Tech
Chili
Modifié le 21 mai 2019

This app does just what it is meant to do: sync between Shopify and Mailchimp. The transition was smooth and almost imperceptible. Also, this app is free and that´s a good thing to consider.

Club Patas Sucias
République dominicaine
20 décembre 2019

Love it. This is an easy solution to sync customer information to Mailchimp. Special thanks to their caring support, who went the extra mile to help us with a temporary sync issue on our store. Highly recommended!

Radhica
Finlande
Modifié le 6 février 2020

Very good, i use it to sync my shopify store with mailchimp and it works very good. Thank you for this great app! I would recommend it absolutely to everyone who has mailchimp or wants to use it and combine it with his shopify store in a fast, simple way.

Ambideluxe GmbH
Allemagne
11 avril 2019

So far the transition has been smooth and reliable. Thank you for giving us the ability to keep our contacts from MailChimp.

Virginia Stone®
5 juin 2019

This is a no-fuss app that does exactly what it says it will do. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We sell Swarovski crystal cat collars and this app saved our butts when Mailchimp left Shopify. We are very happy. Thank you.

Kanso Collars
Australie
15 avril 2019

Like most people, I was astonished and outraged that Mailchimp would stop supporting their app. I was deep in the throes of despair, and in this dark hour I found this app and all hope was not lost.

This app is pretty much the same as the Mailchimp app. They get 5 stars because it is free, it saved us money, time, and it works.

Most of the 1 star reviews for this app are not justified. They are complaining about things that our their own fault. You can easily turn off double opt in. You need to pause all campaigns while the lists are syncing. Follow the instructions and you will be fine.

I have installed this on two stores and have had no issues.

Thank you for making this app!!!

littlegiantladder