Note globale
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 22 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2021

Hi, I created a new Shopify account and when Installing Mailchimp I tried to connect it to a new audience but it Synced to the old existing one. I want to separate customers from the old site and the new site.... Why did this happen? Thank you, Alain

Moon Rocks Indonesia
Indonésie
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Mailchimp a répondu 13 décembre 2021

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache, using an Incognito window or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at https://mailchimp.com/help/

29 novembre 2022

To save me time and look more professional, I need a good supply of email templates to choose from. I also need it to integrate with my Shopify. MailChimp was a bit of a disappointment. I found their app did not allow me the customization I need and their templates were not what I thought they would be. So far Wix has them beat and that's the app I was wanting to switch from.

Carol M Studio
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2020

Worked First Time. Great app and very easy to use. Able to sync all orders and contacts with ability to pull in tags as well.

Floral Design By Heidi
Environ 5 heures d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2020

I used this app to connect with Mailchimp, It was easy and fast to migrate the audiences. I highly recommend this app.

klaracosmetics_australia
Australie
30 avril 2019

I uninstalled the App because it was nor working normally (didn't show the sync list option). Now I push on the "add app" button to install it again and Cannot install it. Shows "page not found" . Please help me with this issue to review the app

LadyMushroom
Chili
Mailchimp a répondu 1 mai 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Modifié le 26 avril 2019

Followed instructions from Mailchimp. Installation and syncing was a breeze but unfortunately, we are unable to disconnect Mailchimp from Shopify. Can't seem to find the Disconnect button. Can someone please advise? OR can we simply delete Mailchimp app from Shopify?

onlybrown
Singapour
Mailchimp a répondu 26 avril 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to reply right away. This wouldn't be a function or feature of the ShopSync app. You can follow how to remove the legacy app here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/working-with-apps

29 mai 2021

I used this app to enable me to measure results of traffic moving between our newsletter and our Hamper Warehouse Shopify page. I can see clearly the interaction between the 2. The install process was quick and easy.

Hamper Warehouse
Australie
23 avril 2019

For some reason, I am not able to connect the shopsync at all though I tried. Guess, it thinks I did.

Flatbed Press
Mailchimp a répondu 23 avril 2019

Hi Flatbed Press, We're still actively getting stores installed, so it may be a temporary issue with Shopify's servers in certain locations.

Also, if you go to your apps listing page in Shopify, do you see it there? If so, you should be able to click and start the sync process. If not, maybe give it a try in another browser or machine; it could be a cookie or caching issue.

If you want to give it a retry later hopefully things will be resolved. Let us know if you have any follow up questions. Please contact us anytime at support@shopsync.io.

12 mai 2019

So far, so good. I had problems with error messages and a server issue, probably from everyone changing at the same time, and received a personal and friendly email within 30 secs explaining just that. My numbers remain the same.
The app is free and everything else I looked at switching to was A LOT more expensive.
Thank you ShopSync.

Athena Allergy, Inc.
Modifié le 11 janvier 2021

Integrated petzpaws.com Shopify data perfectly to Mailchimp. The process takes time so be very patient. You will be prompted upon completion.

PetzPaws
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application