Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 리뷰 534개

• 평점의 7%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 5%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 22%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 5월 3일

The integration is working fine, and is good value for money, but it does not FILTER subscribers and non-subscribers and we incur additional fees as a result if we don't keep on top of the subscriber limit and this has to be done manually by ourselves. Not thrilled by this additional burden.

Simply Hosiery Online
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 5월 10일

Hey there! Navigate to "settings" within the Shopify app and look for the section "Sync Non-Subscribed Contacts." Here you can choose which contacts you'd like to sync.

2024년 5월 8일

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. The stats and recommendations are extremely helpful. The one on one meeting with the mailchimp representative to learn more is the best instructive 30 minutes ever.

Chris Thompkins
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 5월 3일

I'm bleeding subscribers! My subscribers, some of them my best customers, are being switched from "subscribed" to "non-subscribed", and apparently there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to have to switch to a different email provider after 9 years with MailChimp.

Forbidden Fiber Co
앱 사용 기간 대략 5년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 5월 10일

Hi there, we want to help where possible. There is currently an issue where Shopify is overriding marketing subscribed statuses set within Mailchimp. Our team can help further with any additional questions. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

2024년 2월 17일

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
홍콩(중국 특별행정구)
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 2월 21일

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

2024년 4월 28일

I’m saving so much time by using the Shopify/mailchimp integration! There’s no entering twice or export/import to do. I can concentratee on setting up customers as they come and know they will receive our e lasts!

Casa Ancora Decor
앱 사용 기간 20일
2024년 2월 25일

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 대략 4년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 2월 28일

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

2024년 2월 15일

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 2월 21일

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

2024년 2월 14일

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 2월 15일

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

2024년 2월 15일

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 2월 21일

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

2024년 5월 13일

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Mailchimp개 2024년 5월 17일

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.