Omtaler (541)

• 7 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 6 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 22 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
14. juni 2024

Mailchimp has the potential to be a great tool but what a hassle to set up, and like another review, you have to watch your contacts list like a hawk. We have the opposite problem than another reviewer had - where Mailchimp is overriding Shopify subscriptions, so a client agrees to emails during the checkout process but Mailchimp codes them as non-subscribed pending a double opt-in, and it’s random. I’ve been on chat for days and they just talk nonsense about why. Most of the live chat agents don’t bother to understand your problem and just write some template answer that has nothing to do with your problem., and they send you links to articles to read. If I wanted to read an article, I wouldn’t be on live chat! The pre-built templates are cool and the AI features really helpful.The support over the phone is great and you can share your screen and have them walk you thru design & workflow. You have to pay the big bucks though to get phone support. So some really nice features and some not so nice, but man are the live chat agents a challenge!

Efilters.ca
17 dager bruker appen
19. juni 2024

This app has caused several issues with my Shopify store- that as of this review still have yet to be resolved.
Initially, we wanted to have a newsletter subscription pop up on the front page of our store, and after being set up, it initially would not appear.
After contacting the help center (which they were very kind and patient), we were able to get the pop up working, but found when it popped up, it blocked out the entire storefront. It would not go away without refreshing the page. We decided to disable and do away with this integration.

WDVX
15 dager bruker appen
3. juni 2024

Not synching and we are having to do a ton of stuff manually since the platforms aren't 'talking' to each other.

The Little Coterie Shop
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 6. juni 2024

Hey there! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help look into what's going on.

14. februar 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 15. februar 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

10. februar 2024

It is not helpful. It tells me my shop has been connected and only 1 subscriber. When I look at my shopify customers I have about 80 or more subscribers. There is no one to talk to.

Life Has Just Begun
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 14. februar 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look at this with you further. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

17. november 2023

Don't recommend. Mailchimp is always finagling with your email numbers. Spammers constantly sign up at my store. When I delete them, Mailchimp still counts them. It's complete nonsense. Way too expensive. Don't recommend at all.

GREAT DOG CO.
Over 4 år bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 28. november 2023

We appreciate the review and we'd like to help. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can follow up and help with spam signups.

16. februar 2024

Nos gustaría recibir más información de com aprovechar mejor esta integración.

Reviste
Chile
9 måneder bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 21. februar 2024

Unser Support-Team kann Ihnen bei der Integration helfen. Senden Sie eine E-Mail an ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com und unser Team wird Ihnen weitere Informationen zukommen lassen.

19. november 2023

I wish I knew how to use it

LK Boutique
5 måneder bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 28. november 2023

Hey there! Our team can help you understand how to get the most out of the integration. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

26. juni 2023

I have 1600 subscribers in my list, so my Mailchimp is free. Once i added the integration, Mailchimp wants to charge me, even though my audience is less than 2000 subscribers. So I get an error that makes no sense. I have not gotten any value out of this, other than being able to add the products to the email campaigns, but they honestly look crappy and the product image does not import linked to the product, so i have to copy the link from the button. At this point i could have just done it myself. Waste of time. and now I have to pay $60+ to send an email that was free before... i just hope i m not also getting charged for the app

donatohelbling
Rundt 2 timer bruker appen
Mailchimp svarte 29. juni 2023

Thank you for providing these details! We can connect you to our Support team so they can see what might be going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more details.

9. februar 2024

Demasiado caro. Estás obligado a comprar una licencia mensual.

Rafo Tech