Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 58% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

I'm bleeding subscribers! My subscribers, some of them my best customers, are being switched from "subscribed" to "non-subscribed", and apparently there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to have to switch to a different email provider after 9 years with MailChimp.

Forbidden Fiber Co
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

Hi there, we want to help where possible. There is currently an issue where Shopify is overriding marketing subscribed statuses set within Mailchimp. Our team can help further with any additional questions. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

25 de fevereiro de 2024

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Austrália
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

15 de fevereiro de 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

13 de maio de 2024

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
3 meses usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.

8 de abril de 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
24 dias usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
Índia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
20 de janeiro de 2024

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 22 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

16 de fevereiro de 2024

I HATE the way Mailchimp is pushing to authenticate domain AFTER I did it!

BeCozi
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the information here. If the domain is already authenticated, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cached data could cause certain alerts to show again.

13 de fevereiro de 2024

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
Reino Unido
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.