Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 58% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

The integration is working fine, and is good value for money, but it does not FILTER subscribers and non-subscribers and we incur additional fees as a result if we don't keep on top of the subscriber limit and this has to be done manually by ourselves. Not thrilled by this additional burden.

Simply Hosiery Online
Reino Unido
Quase 5 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

Hey there! Navigate to "settings" within the Shopify app and look for the section "Sync Non-Subscribed Contacts." Here you can choose which contacts you'd like to sync.

21 de fevereiro de 2024

Email marketing templates or from scratch features not as flexible as we would like.

SOHUM
Austrália
10 meses usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the review! Can you email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with additional details? We'd like to get more info on your feedback.

18 de fevereiro de 2024

I'd like to have more control over the collections that appear

Bridge Books
África do Sul
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

We appreciate the feedback! We'd like our Support to connect with you about the feedback. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com so our team can take another look at this with you.

12 de janeiro de 2024

Extremely expensive for what you are getting. Very limited amount of contact/emails able to send on basic plans. Would not recommend.

irwinfitness
Canadá
18 dias usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

Not the best for very small business. The up charge for additional email blocks is where they get you. Looking to leave them asap. Paying twice as much as I would be happy with for my usage.

lukewessman
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 8 de novembro de 2023

Hey there! Our team can help look over the account with you and discuss cost saving measures. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up.

6 de julho de 2023

App & store not syncing properly, despite manual resync. The biggest concern & issue is the absolute lack of response and customer service. I've tried several different methods of contacting mailchimp and have waited over several days. Worst customer service compared to other platforms I've used.

Cascade Iron Co
Quase 2 anos usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

I installed the app as I have used it in the past. Ultimately, I decided not to use it. I have found the pricing model is based of your stores imported contacts and order base. You are not given the option to import only a segment of your current customers. I have 4k customers and a specific segment of 300 I wish to email. These import models prevent me from being billed on my usable audience. Would like to see a change with Mai

ModCrate
5 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 10 de dezembro de 2021

I've been using MailChimp and the ShopSync app which MailChimp now bought. Having problems with high abuse complaints, although I have no idea how that is possible since we are a small company that follows all the strict guidelines. Then for some reason customers are not syncing correctly. People who have unsubscribed can't resubscribe. It's a mess. However, the customer service is helpful if you have a paid plan and they are helping me sort it out, which is nice to know they are reliable in that sense.

GNL Footwear
Suíça
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 21 de maio de 2019

The integration didn't go smoothly for us. It imported a long list of unknown subscribers to our list, which (after we resume our automation) received Welcome message, triggering many unsubscriptions, and leading to a warning from Mailchimp thinking we were spamming.
ShopSync explained to us that it may have been that MailChimp's old app failed to import them.
Fast, friendly and helpful customer support!

Loba Mane
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
16 de outubro de 2020

The app technically works, but there is a glaring bug that I'm not sure anyone has figured out a workaround for. If you send an email to a subscribed customer through Mailchimp and they click through the email and make a purchase but do not check the email opt in at the check out page, they get changed to transactional emails only. Meaning that you can't send them marketing comms moving forward. This leads to your highest quality subscribers essentially being opted out. Also, if they make it through the check out process AND check the box to receive email comms, the data gets passed through to Mailchimp as if they are a new subscriber and will get put into whatever onboarding workflow you have set up (if you have an onboarding program for new subs). So yes, this app works, but it often provides an experience for the end user that can make you and your site look like you don't know what you're doing an ultimately can turn people off to buying your products. I hope this gets sorted out eventually.

Oakland Roots SC
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 19 de outubro de 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We wanted to let you know that this behavior was patched on 10/12: https://shopsync.io/changelog.

Here is more information about it in our support area on how we handle those situations: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#subscribers-added-to-a-mailchimp-audience-prior-to-checking-out-in-your-shopify-store

If you're still having challenges with this after the update, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.