Mailchimp: Email Marketing , 520 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 58% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de novembro de 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

27 de outubro de 2023

good

Nova Hockey
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

So far, it's pretty good. However I had to manually type my contacts from Shopify to export it to Mailchimp. So that could have been easier.

Beatta J Collection
25 de fevereiro de 2020

I love MailChimp and I am glad to have ShopSync that allows me to continue using MC. Great app. great support. Highly recommend it

Daria Day
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
14 de maio de 2019

Wow that was easy. Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Only thing, I'm not sure if I remove the Mailchimp app or leave it. Great app! Saved me time & effort!

The Herbal Wei
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 20 de maio de 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. You'll want to remove the legacy 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app after ShopSync is installed to avoid conflicts under the hood with automations and e-commerce data.

Disconnecting is very easy and it's best done through the Shopify app store. After your automations are migrated, just follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps
2. Locate the 'Mailchimp for Shopify' app, and click the garbage can.
3. Click delete and you're done!

28 de maio de 2019

The app does what it says with quickly syncing your MailChimp account, but you will need to remake all of your automated/ongoing emails.

Aki-Home
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
18 de junho de 2019

Needed this since Shopify won’t connect to MailChimp. Connected to mailchimp and imported my customers. Got the job done.

Bodacious 10 Cosmetics
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 12 de abril de 2019

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Glad I'm still able to use Mailchimp after all. Thank you ShopSync. Haven't been able to test all features yet except for Mailchimp integration and Discount Code sync which is why I only rated 4 stars but pretty sure I'll be giving it 5 stars once I have had a chance :-)

Fabric Romance
Irlanda
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2019

Most welcome! Anything we can do on our end to update the rating to be 5 stars? Let us know at support@shopsync.io, happy to help anytime.

Data de edição: 5 de agosto de 2021

We couldn't get custom orders synced into Mailchimp from shopify. But the team was very helpful and fixed this going forward. Also, we had 4 of our active automation campaigns archived by the Shopsync api. But again, this was fixed and shouldn't happen in future. The products usually sync like a charm, as do contacts. Orders now are syncing without any issues too. Thank you

PHOTOPORTRAYAL
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 26 de julho de 2021

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to respond. Your store shows that it completed syncing and is processing data in real-time. It's possible there was some Shopify API rate limiting or queues that were waiting to process at the time the review was written; that's not totally unusual with how large the Shopify ecosystem is and how much data we're processing for our users.

In regards to the automations being archived, this is done so past customers do not receive emails. For example, let's say you have a "welcome automation" in Mailchimp running. When ShopSync is installed, it syncs all your customer/orders/products from when your store first came online. Because Mailchimp sees these past users as "new customers" it would send an email to customers from the very first one to the most recent. By archiving, it prevents these emails from going out to users who really don't need to receive an email.

Lastly, you can always get in touch with us at support@shopsync.io if you have questions. We're around Monday-Friday and typical response times are less than 1 business day.

3 de agosto de 2019

I had some trouble getting ShopSync to connect with my store at first. I decided to give up & try again the next day. It worked perfect the second time I tried. I was using the same tablet, internet connection, etc both times, so I'm guessing it was just a glitch or something the first time. Once I got it connected with my store & mail chimp, I was able to quickly & easily export my mailing list from Shopify to Mail Chimp. This is the perfect way to be able to continue using Mail Chimp with Shopify, & I'm so grateful to have this app.

LoveLee Bath & Wax