Mailchimp: Email Marketing , 517 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 58% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de janeiro de 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC
7 meses usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas
México
Quase 2 anos usando o app
5 de setembro de 2023

Don't know yet, its connected and working so thats good.

Boxer Bands
9 meses usando o app
17 de fevereiro de 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

6 de agosto de 2023

I like it hope to see what email sent and the next few days shippedit2@gmail.com also how many emails will be sent daily

Shipped It
4 meses usando o app
27 de junho de 2023

very good...
It was used on my e-commerce website (((www.Hiamazon.net)))
However I will keep an eye on it and will contact their customer service

hiamazon
Egito
5 meses usando o app
20 de agosto de 2023

hello do you have tutorials for setup when customer put email Sign up for our newsletter
i want to send automatic email

JK SMOKE LLC
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 28 de agosto de 2023

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you wanting to send an automation email when someone signs up? If so, our automation feature has a trigger that sends an email upon signup. Create an Automated Welcome Email: https://eepurl.com/dyilhH

13 de julho de 2023

Dear it is a good app to marketing via email and more and also this app is more easier than others application

Aymiii
Paquistão
6 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 21 de maio de 2019

This app does just what it is meant to do: sync between Shopify and Mailchimp. The transition was smooth and almost imperceptible. Also, this app is free and that´s a good thing to consider.

Club Patas Sucias
República Dominicana
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2019

Love it. This is an easy solution to sync customer information to Mailchimp. Special thanks to their caring support, who went the extra mile to help us with a temporary sync issue on our store. Highly recommended!

Radhica