Avaliações (546)

Classificação geral
3,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 57% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Sensa Vogue
Chipre
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. The stats and recommendations are extremely helpful. The one on one meeting with the mailchimp representative to learn more is the best instructive 30 minutes ever.

Chris Thompkins
3 meses usando o app
29 de junho de 2024

Top service..

My Store
África do Sul
22 dias usando o app
28 de abril de 2024

I’m saving so much time by using the Shopify/mailchimp integration! There’s no entering twice or export/import to do. I can concentratee on setting up customers as they come and know they will receive our e lasts!

Casa Ancora Decor
20 dias usando o app
4 de março de 2024

it is very help full

LULUAT ALMUSK LLC
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
17 de fevereiro de 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Mailchimp deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

18 de janeiro de 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC
7 meses usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas
México
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 2 de abril de 2019

Seems good so far. Sync appears to all be working correctly. Haven't used the data / sent a Mailchimp campaign as yet. Support has been extremely responsive and very helpful.

Fitzrovia & Co.
Austrália
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
29 de março de 2019

Seeing as the official Mailchimp app is being removed, this app just saved the day! Synced up perfect so I can still use my Mailchimp. Thank you.

Pink Liberty