Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 528 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 58% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de abril de 2019

I starting using this app after mailchimp for shopify app was removed. I have thoroughly tested all possible scenarios for existing subscribers and new subscribers and i'll all working as expected. It has been a very easy and clean change over.
Just follow the instructions and archive any automations (don't just pause them) and it will work perfectly!

StyleDog
Austrália
5 de maio de 2019

I set this app up as the go between shopify and mailchimp. Easy to set up all seems to work fine, the team were helpful. Email test fine. Can't fault it.

teatatutoasted
Nova Zelândia
23 de outubro de 2020

I used this app to connect with Mailchimp, It was easy and fast to migrate the audiences. I highly recommend this app.

klaracosmetics_australia
Austrália
Data de edição: 9 de junho de 2019

In the words of Apples famous tagline, "it just works". Excellent support and has ben the pivotal app in our shop. Thoroughly recommended

Classic Dressage Collection
Reino Unido
26 de julho de 2020

Great app! Loved it, does the job without a hassle. Recommended for all mailchimp users.

Devoted
Índia
27 de março de 2019

Easy to download and easy to set up. So far everything is going well! I recommend using the app. Hope everything continues to go smoothly!

Flippin Ribbon, LLC
Estados Unidos
27 de outubro de 2020

It is easy to use and works perfectly. I used this app to connect with Mailchimp and didn't face any problem.

Soul & Peace
Índia
4 de maio de 2019

All seems working fine, glad to have found a quick or free solution to the shopify/mailchimp issue. Easy to install and setup. No problem so far and will update my review if things change.

One Dear World
Reino Unido
14 de maio de 2019

Transition from mailchimp app on my shopify store to bridging it with shopsync once shopify stopped supporting mailchimp was seamless

Wild Tree Essentials
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
12 de abril de 2019

This app has worked so well thus far. Kudos to the developers.. keep up the great work. I was so scared after MailChimp parted ways with Shopify. But you guys just saved the day.

Mr Parts ©