Recensioner (546)

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 22 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juni 2024

Not synching and we are having to do a ton of stuff manually since the platforms aren't 'talking' to each other.

The Little Coterie Shop
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 6 juni 2024

Hey there! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help look into what's going on.

9 juli 2024

perfect!!!!!

Sensa Vogue
Cypern
Mer än ett år användning av appen
17 februari 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
Hongkong SAR
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 21 februari 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

26 april 2024

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
Indien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
8 april 2024

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
24 dagar användning av appen
25 februari 2024

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
Australien
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 28 februari 2024

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

14 februari 2024

Contacted support to help change my audience for a sign up form.

They told me to delete the app and reinstall it.

Did that and since then I haven't been able to install the app.

Spent countless hour trying but finally they said contact Shopify.

I did and Shopify said the same.

If I knew Mailchimp customer support would say to delete and then I cant install, I wouldn't have......

Delay my email marketing by a ton.

2XSR
Kanada
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 15 februari 2024

Thank you for these details. We've located your ticket number and we're passing along this feedback to the team to ensure a smoother experience in the future.

15 februari 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 21 februari 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

31 mars 2024

Between the instructions on Shopify and MailChimp, setting up was fairly easy to do. MailChimp seems a little confusing to use because there are so many options available. Hopefully in time and with enough "playing" with it, I'll figure it all out and it the complexity will be a non-issue.

KitplaneEnthusiast
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 8 april 2024

Hey there! If you need help learning more about the application, email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can help further.

15 februari 2024

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 21 februari 2024

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?