Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 recensioner

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 22 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 november 2023

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
Mer än ett år användning av appen
23 oktober 2023

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
6 augusti 2023

I like it hope to see what email sent and the next few days shippedit2@gmail.com also how many emails will be sent daily

Shipped It
4 månader användning av appen
27 juni 2023

very good...
It was used on my e-commerce website (((www.Hiamazon.net)))
However I will keep an eye on it and will contact their customer service

hiamazon
Egypten
5 månader användning av appen
5 september 2023

Don't know yet, its connected and working so thats good.

Boxer Bands
9 månader användning av appen
3 november 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 8 november 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

20 augusti 2023

hello do you have tutorials for setup when customer put email Sign up for our newsletter
i want to send automatic email

JK SMOKE LLC
11 dagar användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 28 augusti 2023

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you wanting to send an automation email when someone signs up? If so, our automation feature has a trigger that sends an email upon signup. Create an Automated Welcome Email: https://eepurl.com/dyilhH

16 februari 2024

Nos gustaría recibir más información de com aprovechar mejor esta integración.

Reviste
Chile
9 månader användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 21 februari 2024

Unser Support-Team kann Ihnen bei der Integration helfen. Senden Sie eine E-Mail an ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com und unser Team wird Ihnen weitere Informationen zukommen lassen.

6 juli 2023

App & store not syncing properly, despite manual resync. The biggest concern & issue is the absolute lack of response and customer service. I've tried several different methods of contacting mailchimp and have waited over several days. Worst customer service compared to other platforms I've used.

Cascade Iron Co
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

I installed the app as I have used it in the past. Ultimately, I decided not to use it. I have found the pricing model is based of your stores imported contacts and order base. You are not given the option to import only a segment of your current customers. I have 4k customers and a specific segment of 300 I wish to email. These import models prevent me from being billed on my usable audience. Would like to see a change with Mai

ModCrate