Recensioner (548)

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 22 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 november 2023

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
23 juli 2023

STAY AWAY!!! Go to another email service!!!! I am opening a brand new small business, which is why I chose to open my website with Shopify. I am new to all of this, so despite Mail Chimp's DISMAL ratings as a Shopify app, I decided to try them anyway. BIG MISTAKE! On my company IG, I advertised an email campaign launching tomorrow, so yesterday I decided to do a test run with the automation to make sure everything ran well, and their STUUUUPID AI software flagged my account for terms of use violations, which completely disabled the entire account. Literally the email had all of two paragraphs introducing the brand with my own proprietary photography and copy, and I only sent the test emails to myself and my husband. There's nobody to call, and their online chat is with a bot. So I wrote them emails, I opened a ticket, I did everything to fix it before the date I promised to subscribers. Twelve hours later, at midnight, I finally got a response from Evelyn, she sent me a series of questions demanding to know where I got my email addresses (again, the test run only had myself and my husband) and I have under 20 subscribers total, all of whom subscribed through my landing page on Shopify. My Shopify store isn't even open yet, and they demanded the website's private password to go in and make sure it's a real website? That's where we left off over TWELVE HOURS ago - my account is still suspended and I had to call of sick for work tomorrow so I can try and troubleshoot this, which will now include re-writing all of my email campaigns with a new provider. As a brand new small business owner, this is just.... shocking. A total nightmare. So, like I said, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! ANYWHERE else!!!

Mil Usos
11 dagar användning av appen
3 november 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 8 november 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

4 januari 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
Australien
2 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

I installed the app as I have used it in the past. Ultimately, I decided not to use it. I have found the pricing model is based of your stores imported contacts and order base. You are not given the option to import only a segment of your current customers. I have 4k customers and a specific segment of 300 I wish to email. These import models prevent me from being billed on my usable audience. Would like to see a change with Mai

ModCrate
5 dagar användning av appen
19 december 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas
Mexiko
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
20 juli 2024

Need to be able to add a collection and not just individual products

Ghost Hunters Outlet
15 dagar användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 22 juli 2024

Hey there! We can have our team work through potential options with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they will follow up.

10 januari 2024

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
21 dagar användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 17 januari 2024

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

21 januari 2024

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven
Indien
2 dagar användning av appen
19 november 2023

I wish I knew how to use it

LK Boutique
5 månader användning av appen
Mailchimp svarade 28 november 2023

Hey there! Our team can help you understand how to get the most out of the integration. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.