Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 条评论

• 7% 的评分是 3 星
  • 5% 的评分是 2 星
  • 22% 的评分是 1 星
2024年5月3日

I'm bleeding subscribers! My subscribers, some of them my best customers, are being switched from "subscribed" to "non-subscribed", and apparently there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to have to switch to a different email provider after 9 years with MailChimp.

Forbidden Fiber Co
大约5年 人在使用应用
Mailchimp已回复 2024年5月10日

Hi there, we want to help where possible. There is currently an issue where Shopify is overriding marketing subscribed statuses set within Mailchimp. Our team can help further with any additional questions. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

2024年5月3日

The integration is working fine, and is good value for money, but it does not FILTER subscribers and non-subscribers and we incur additional fees as a result if we don't keep on top of the subscriber limit and this has to be done manually by ourselves. Not thrilled by this additional burden.

Simply Hosiery Online
英国
Mailchimp已回复 2024年5月10日

Hey there! Navigate to "settings" within the Shopify app and look for the section "Sync Non-Subscribed Contacts." Here you can choose which contacts you'd like to sync.

2024年2月25日

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
澳大利亚
大约4年 人在使用应用
Mailchimp已回复 2024年2月28日

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

2024年2月16日

I HATE the way Mailchimp is pushing to authenticate domain AFTER I did it!

BeCozi
Mailchimp已回复 2024年2月21日

Thank you for the information here. If the domain is already authenticated, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cached data could cause certain alerts to show again.

2024年2月15日

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp已回复 2024年2月21日

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

2024年5月8日

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. The stats and recommendations are extremely helpful. The one on one meeting with the mailchimp representative to learn more is the best instructive 30 minutes ever.

Chris Thompkins
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月13日

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
英国
Mailchimp已回复 2024年2月14日

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.

2024年5月13日

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
3个月 人在使用应用
Mailchimp已回复 2024年5月17日

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.

2024年2月18日

I'd like to have more control over the collections that appear

Bridge Books
南非
接近3年 人在使用应用
Mailchimp已回复 2024年2月21日

We appreciate the feedback! We'd like our Support to connect with you about the feedback. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com so our team can take another look at this with you.

2024年3月4日