Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 則評價

• 7% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 22% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月3日

I'm bleeding subscribers! My subscribers, some of them my best customers, are being switched from "subscribed" to "non-subscribed", and apparently there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going to have to switch to a different email provider after 9 years with MailChimp.

Forbidden Fiber Co
使用應用程式 大約5年
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年5月10日

Hi there, we want to help where possible. There is currently an issue where Shopify is overriding marketing subscribed statuses set within Mailchimp. Our team can help further with any additional questions. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team will follow up.

2024年2月25日

Terrible - it schedules some emails, but not others. Doesn't send the scheduled ones when they're required and also sends abandon carts emails when the customer has already made a purchase, despite all the flows being set up correctly. Would NOT recommend it.

The Weft
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約4年
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年2月28日

Thank you for the details! We'd like to have our Support team take a look at this with you and see what's going on. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com with these details and they'll follow up.

2024年2月16日

I HATE the way Mailchimp is pushing to authenticate domain AFTER I did it!

BeCozi
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年2月21日

Thank you for the information here. If the domain is already authenticated, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cached data could cause certain alerts to show again.

2024年2月15日

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年2月21日

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

2024年2月13日

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
英國
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年2月14日

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.

2024年5月13日

There was an issue with this app, but the support representative, Rashik, told us to find and fix it ourselves. High payment, poor support!

PlanToys USA
使用應用程式 3個月
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年5月17日

Hi there! We'd like to help out where possible. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our Integrations team will take a further look.

2024年2月15日

TERRIBLE product. Pages fail to load even after multiple refreshes. Content boxes in email template builder consistently don't respond. Can not even back up email template data. Customer support clueless and unhelpful.

Terra Powders
使用應用程式 接近3年
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年2月21日

Hey Terra, we're sorry to hear this experience. We wanted to check and see if clearing your browser's cache and cookies helps?

2024年4月26日

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They cleverly hide the prices and overcharge for everything. In spite of disabling my account over a month ago and not using it - they have charged me $100 for last month - no reply from their end on the fraudulant charge

Terractive
印度
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2024年4月8日

GUYS DO NOT waste your TIME! Very dissapointed, here it says for $20 plan you have up to 100,000 customers, when you instal the app it tells you you can only have 500 customers for $20 and send only 6000 emails at most a month! what a bs

Donald Trump Everything
使用應用程式 24天
2024年1月20日

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
使用應用程式 3年多
Mailchimp 已回覆 2024年1月22日

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.