Mailchimp

Drive traffic and sales with easy-to-use marketing tools.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gifts 4 All

When I imported my subscribers about one quarter didn't import. Not sure what to do. Concerned to say the least

Singal's

The app does the basic job but far from good. As soon as I installed the app, I had around 1500 new subscribers a lot of them were people who had 'Unsubscribed' from our mailing list in Mailchimp in the past but now since this app picks up the data again from Shopify these people have been enrolled again in as Subscribed contacts in our list and I have no way to tell which ones are which. A number of customers can get frustrated now getting emails that they unsubscribed to in the past. Mailchimp and Shopify acting like a bunch of kids causing pains to the small merchants like us.

onlybrown

Followed instructions from Mailchimp. Installation and syncing was a breeze but unfortunately, we are unable to disconnect Mailchimp from Shopify. Can't seem to find the Disconnect button. Can someone please advise? OR can we simply delete Mailchimp app from Shopify?

April 26, 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to reply right away. This wouldn't be a function or feature of the ShopSync app. You can follow how to remove the legacy app here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/working-with-apps

Freres de Voyages

Pop up used to work when I used only mailchimp, but not anymore. I've tried everything i could to fix it but didn't manage to do anything. I'm thinking of moving to another app

PEDAL Industries

Install fails with a 'page not found error'. After confirming install permissions, looks like it wants to redirect to https://storename.myshopify.com/admin/apps/shopsync-2 but fails with a 'page not found' display.
EDIT: It looks like the ShopSync app successfully installed, so you can ignore the 'page not found'. Just navigate to Apps > ShopSync > Connect and proceed with step 5 of the MailChimp instructions.

April 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. After further investigation into this issue, we've found that the app store had an unusual redirect method to our installation page that needed to be corrected. This problem appeared for a small subset of users, but we understand how frustrating this behavior can be if you were one of them. We've worked with Shopify to resolve this problem and it should be fixed now.

If you have any other questions about ShopSync, please reach out to our support team at support@shopsync.io. We'll be happy to help.

Cedarwood Soap

Big problem, it downloaded ALL my customers into my subscriber list inc those who hadn’t subscribed.

April 2, 2019

Hi Cedarwood Soap, we saw your review and wanted to reply right away. When you use our app it will sync information in your Shopify store to your Mailchimp account. This information only includes past customers who "Accept email marketing", orders, and products. Syncing also includes any merge tag mappings that have been set up. Users that haven't opted in will not be sent to Mailchimp.

After the initial sync is complete, we'll continue adding customers, orders, and products from your store to Mailchimp as transactions occur. We'll also add those who are transactional in nature so you can trigger abandoned carts and order notifications. Lastly, if someone unsubscribes from a Mailchimp campaign or automation, we'll sync that status back to Shopify and vice versa.

From what you're describing, it definitely doesn't sound like a standard function of the app and we'd like to investigate further. Would you care to reach out to our support team directly? We'd like to see some examples where you're experiencing issues, comparing it to what is in the Shopify API. You can reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

We look forward to hearing from you.

MHz Networks

UPDATED REVIEW: App works ok.
----------------------------
Over 2 days, I've tried 3 times to sync our rather small store with SmartSync and it stalls out every time.

March 25, 2019

Would you care to update your review if you're able to connect and use ShopSync?

1 3 Next