Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

RiverMoonStore

It was working until i changed theme. After that i tried everything and it's still not sending emails

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

I am having the same not connect issue. Also agree that this is not cool for Black Friday Weekend. I have disconnected and tried to reconnect repeatedly, now I see others are having the same issue. Also don't like that there is no "support" chat or email to contact someone -- or if there is it is not easy to find.

Lethal Leather Co.

The mail blasts are awesome but i can't add a discount code for sign up pop up :( i'm looking at other apps, it's not super user friendly and when you create email campaigns my god they are so slow to edit

OvenBunGoods

nice to setup but the popup form does not work...

It is enabled and "sending" but testing it out with 5 sec, immediately, or 10 sec, or any other time and it still does not send.

Golden Aesthetics

New products don't show up in Mailchimp! Every time I upload new products, they will not appear in the newsletter I want to create using the product feature.

Moona

Great on paper but the app takes two weeks to upload the contacts signing up on our Shopify so it's useless for running automated campaigns (abandoned cart emails, etc)

Rhythm Audio Design

I use this app to stay in contact with my customers. However, it only lists a fraction of the customers who signed up for email marketing. So every time I send product updates to my customers, only some of them get the email. I contacted MailChimp without satisfaction. Very poor support. It is as if they don't care about my issue. I am presently looking for an alternative.

Family Escapades By Dr J

The pop up form would never sync the Shopify customer list with the Master List in MailChimp even after following extra processes for adding a blue button for customers to check for opting in. (Which ended up on a New Account page instead of the Pop up form).

Ar15discounts

Mailchimp is a great platform. I've used it for many clients and we use it for our stores. I just don't think it is quite up to par as a powerful marketing tool for eCommerce. The main problem is a big one: Mailchimp will not update the "Accepts Marketing" status for a customer in Shopify so it is not a true "Sync". The reason this is so important is that knowing accurately if a customer "Accepts Marketing" allows you to do things on the Shopify side for that customer. It allows you to setup a loyalty or rewards program without spending $600 per month on a separate app. It allows you to offer discounts to those customers for being a loyal subscriber. It allows you to target those who do NOT accept marketing or have unsubscribed and attempt to get them back on your list. Without Mailchimp updating the "Accepts Marketing" status for a customer, none of that is possible and really handicaps the more dynamic shops out there. Especially Shopify plus customers who can use that data for Flows and Scripts.

I've spoken with Mailchimp on two occasions and while support is friendly, they're not really able to affect any change in this area.

The API endpoint is there. And the Mailchimp app already asks for enough permissions to be able to push this data back to Shopify when you install the app. So all that is left to be done is for Mailchimp to implement on their end. Fingers crossed that this will happen soon.

Other issues:

You can't target emails based on collection. The "Category" field in Mailchimp is mapped to vendors for some reason.

You can't add a product block to an email based on collection. You have to add all products individually. There is also no option to display the "Compare at" price anywhere in these blocks, so to show a discount you have to do it manually for every product you add.

Desert Vine Co

Templates are easy however it seems that none of the tutorials really explained how to set it up! It is actually really difficult to connect this app to your website.

Previous 1 3 4