Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

JSFA - Original Art On Fashion by Jenny Simon

Keep getting "too many sign up requests" when I manually want to add email addresses to my list. I cannot add addresses to my lists because of this at all. I researched it and many people have this problem and it is not because of server issues. Mailchimp. Please fix this. PLUS: I cannot get tech support because I have not upgraded. Why would I upgrade when this problem cannot be fixed while I am trying it out?

Bunk Bed Central

It'd get 5 stars if the pop up form worked correctly. It's supposed to configure it automatically but in reality you can to go copy/paste the form codes into the Shopify template manually.

RiverMoonStore

It was working until i changed theme. After that i tried everything and it's still not sending emails

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

I am having the same not connect issue. Also agree that this is not cool for Black Friday Weekend. Not only that, it is now January 10 and it still doesn't work. And no response to any requests for help! I have disconnected and tried to reconnect repeatedly, I see others are having the same issue. Also don't like that there is no "support" chat or email to contact someone -- or if there is it is not easy to find.

Lethal Leather Co.

The mail blasts are awesome but i can't add a discount code for sign up pop up :( i'm looking at other apps, it's not super user friendly and when you create email campaigns my god they are so slow to edit

OvenBunGoods

nice to setup but the popup form does not work...

It is enabled and "sending" but testing it out with 5 sec, immediately, or 10 sec, or any other time and it still does not send.

Golden Aesthetics

New products don't show up in Mailchimp! Every time I upload new products, they will not appear in the newsletter I want to create using the product feature.

Moona

Great on paper but the app takes two weeks to upload the contacts signing up on our Shopify so it's useless for running automated campaigns (abandoned cart emails, etc)

Rhythm Audio Design

I use this app to stay in contact with my customers. However, it only lists a fraction of the customers who signed up for email marketing. So every time I send product updates to my customers, only some of them get the email. I contacted MailChimp without satisfaction. Very poor support. It is as if they don't care about my issue. I am presently looking for an alternative.

Family Escapades By Dr J

The pop up form would never sync the Shopify customer list with the Master List in MailChimp even after following extra processes for adding a blue button for customers to check for opting in. (Which ended up on a New Account page instead of the Pop up form).

Previous 1 3 4 5