Mailchimp

Mailchimp

by Mailchimp

The world’s largest marketing automation platform.

Valēna™ Naturals

I signed up for the free version and so far not really impressed. As with almost all apps now, if you don't spend at least $20 a month, they are really useless. I'm underwhelmed with the lack of support and how little you can do with it at this point. These apps will nickel and dime you to death.

Rare Lash Factory

i had a pop up form from mail chimp on my shopify shop it was working fine, now i have changed the list and i needed to get my pop up form streaming through to the new master list. Its seems to be impossible. its asking me to embed code into my website. I have no idea what im meant to do with that code. there is no pop up explaination and no videos online of what this means. I also never did this the first time. Was loving mail chimp before but now im not sure what to do its broken

Chemical Guys WA

always seems to have a page error. I click on the link within shopify and it comes up with some message about the page is missing watson

Oshun's Paradise

It works well, I like the variety of custimization options. But I don't like the fact that you're required to pay for support because as we speak I'm having an issue that I can't resolve with the resources available to me. I have a new store so the free plan is more than enough for my needs. But I'm forced to pay for features I don't need to get support for an issue with Mailchimp's app. I set up an automation to send a thank you email to new customers after their first purchase. These customers haven't subscribed to email list, so the email is never sent. The thank you email includes a link to subscribe. I am having to use another app to send a thank you email to people who don't subscribe before they make a purchase. There has to be a way to send the email w/o having them subscribe, because not every customer is going to signup for email lists. It's been nearly a week since I tried to get this email sent, a loss of 3 customers in about 4 days. Smh. Im going to look into other options. If anybody knows hiw to fix this please email me since Mailchimp wont help. deniece.h@oshunsparadise.com

Prim Society

I can't tell if it's just the MailChimp integration that is terrible or MailChimp altogether, but I'm having several issues that make me lean towards the latter. Most importantly - I can't figure out why only a handful of my Shopify customers who have accepted email marketing are syncing to my MailChimp list. Second, I have email newsletter signups in 3 different places on my site, and yet only one place will trigger MailChimp's double opt-in email. And third, I can't get the MailChimp pop up that I designed to appear. To top it off, apparently users in the basic plan can't even submit an EMAIL to this company?!? What a joke.

UPDATE: I've been able to reach someone through the Shopify app help link, and she has been working with me to address the issues. So I'm updating my review score from a 1 to 3; Mailchimp seems like the best free option out there, but I would definitely re-evaluate once my budget allows for it.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Now that I have this app set up, it works well and seems to do exactly what it is designed to do. However, I found the set up was quite complicated and some functions are limited. Still, I recommend using it and cannot find its equal that doesn't cost an absolute bomb for small business.

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Mailchimp is great, but whenever I add a new product to my shop it's a huge production trying to get my new products to populate when putting together an email. I found a work around by changing the product title in shopify, but this is not a good solution as it causes other issues. Mailchimp support is responsive, and told me to uninstall and re-link my shop but this unfortunately didn't correct the issue.

Manifest Ur Dreams

I put together a pop-up form with MailChimp for my store but it is not popping up when customers are going to my website. Can someone help me with this?

Old Faithful Shop

App works perfectly for simply adding customers - never had an issue.

However, if you utilize a Shopify POS in addition to your Shopify Online store it will just add all your customers into one list. You cannot segment the list based on whether they have purchased in store vs online and therefore this makes email automation pretty useless for following up with customers based on where they placed their order.

For instance - I would like to email customers a day after making a purchase in our store to follow up on their experience with us. This email automation would end up being sent through the one segmented list so therefore customers who placed their order online, and have yet to receive their order in the mail, would receive the follow up email asking how their product is working out for them.

There is no way to segment the two.

Snavelit

403 Forbidden nginx

Was working a week ago...Please Fix

Still a great App (when working)

Previous 1 3