Connect your store
Connect your Shopify store with your MailChimp account (for free).
Target your customers
Automatically add customers and their purchase data to MailChimp.
Recapture more sales
Create powerful automations and targeted email and ad campaigns to personalize your marketing, sell more stuff, and grow your business.
Streamline your marketing workflow. Integrate your store with MailChimp.
You'll have the power to:
- Sync list and purchase data.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in MailChimp (New!)
- In one click embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers (New!)
- Add discount codes created in Shopify to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block (New!)
Add customers automatically to MailChimp
When a customer completes an order and agrees, MailChimp for Shopify will automatically subscribe them to your MailChimp list.
Automate email campaigns
When you connect your Shopify store, you can use one of our preset automation workflows to automatically send abandoned cart messages encouraging shoppers to complete their purchase, follow up with your customers that visited your site with retargeting emails, re-engage inactive customers with incentives and relevant product recommendations, or reach out to customers after they buy an item from your store.
Use your purchase data to personalize your marketing
Create a custom segment or choose from our selection of pre-built segments to identify customers based on signup date, demographics, engagement, and purchase history. Target segments with their own personalized messages, welcome your new subscribers, reward the loyalty of repeat buyers, or incentivize lapsed customers to return.
MailChimp can also generate recommended products based on a customer’s past purchase activity, allowing you to serve customized suggestions by inserting a Product Recommendations.
MailChimp for Shopify can pick up on on sales generated and display the data in a detailed campaign report, so you can measure the success of your campaigns and optimize your marketing strategy.
Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in MailChimp
Combine your email marketing efforts with Facebook and Instagram ads to create an integrated marketing campaign that makes it easy to target loyal customers, or new customers that are similar to your current list of subscribers to reach those more likely to like your products. MailChimp Reports will tell you your ROI and how many customers you’ve acquired, helping you measure how effective all your marketing efforts are through MailChimp.
- Developer website