MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

ALEXANDROS.ONE

No idea how any of you can rate down this app. I mean, I am in customer service my whole life and having communication with Andrew McGrath from Mailerlite makes clear, that the company puts trust into their people, who help you so perfectly, I can not find words for it. The App is soooo easy, my grandma could use it and the templates for the emails are just insane good. Big big compliment to this company and especially to their good customer service, as a brand is build on people and happy that I can enjoy the result of it. Best to you - use it, try it - make your experience and I promise you, you will love it. Peace from France - Alexandros Tsachouridis Mondon

Roberto Dalla Vecchia

I've been using this app for almost a year now and I'm a happy customer. Their automations work very well.
The integration process with squarespace and shopify was very smooth.
Their customer service is top notch, very nice people and very fast.
I would like to be able to customize lading pages more, but this is not their main feature after all.

Marianade'Dick

This Mailer Lite is very easy to drive with very attractive touch. That give you more open email and opportunity to growth your business. And the staff is great.

KimsChakraCrystals

Installed easy, straight forward to use, does all I need for now and are other features available I might start using as my store grows. No issues so far, first mail sent without a hitch, and can see how many opened the mail too on free plan.

Tony Samara Meditation

Mailerlite is an amazing marketing tool, with great newsletter templates and their support team super helpful and friendly.

Polkadottedallthethings

I've been using Mailerlite for a while on a different business - and when I added it to my Shopify store, I was less than pleased because I had to do everything manually.

But they recently gave a huge update to their Shopify integration and boy am I impressed.

One of the hardest things before was creating campaigns that use products from my store - I had to manually upload all the photos, connect the links, put in the titles... omg it was exhausting. It would take me almost an hour to create one campaign.

But with this new update, they've integrated the product feed right into the email creator thing and what once took me one hour to complete now takes about 7 minutes. I created 5 campaigns this morning in record time. And I am blissfully happy about it.

I've been shopping email providers for Shopify for a while, and kept Mailerlite even when I didn't like it very much- but now that it's finally got this huge update, I'm officially done shopping.

Oxigenshop

Just AMAZING. Easy to install good automation, useful templates. Thank you.

Panel Wall Art

Great app! Love it! I am about to delete the other similar apps that I have previously installed.

My Choice Digital Scrapbooking

Great app. Beautiful templates that are easy to use.
Thanks!

Brassybra

Lovely! nice themes, easy to customize and a breeze to use! Thanx MailerLite!