MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Haunted Waterpark

This was the easiest 5 star review I've ever given. Mailerlite has been such a smash home run for me, that now I actually ENJOY working on my email marketing. I'd used Mailchimp for years, but never really felt "at home" or in sync with the app. I find ML's interface to be clear, logical and actually pleasurable to use. The support is amazing - the chat picks up in just a minute or two, and they all have been so helpful, friendly and gotten me to solutions fast. If all tech support was as good as ML's the Internet would be a much better place. Also I've gotten tons of use from their functionality support pages, feature walkthrough videos and Marcin's webinars – many marketing concepts and flows that I'd been avoiding for years, I now feel are within my grasp. Much love to Mailerlite.

July 23, 2020

All I can say is: WOW!

Thank you for writing such a special review. All the MailerLite's team is melting because of your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you love the user-friendliness and uniqueness of our product and the efficiency of Customer Support.

We're here to support you for whatever you'll need in the future and Marcin gave back a thank you ;)

Have a Lite Weekend!

Craft Station Shop

The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!

July 13, 2020

We are happy to receive a 5-Star rating and thank you very much for your feedback!

Small Wallets

I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.

Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.

The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.

July 13, 2020

The MailerLite team works hard everyday to ensure the best experience to the customers and we're more than happy when we read a review like the one you left. Thank you!!

Joe Joe's Hog Shack

Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and the 5-Star review!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ignore bad reviews, the app is great! Many useful, easy to custom and create campaigns. Congratulations for the job and thanks for the free version.

July 13, 2020

Wow! Thank you for the amazing rating; we are very glad you like our app :)

Arrived Mindful

I've used lots of EDM platforms and Mailerlite is by far the best and cheapest I've found. It's easy to create beautiful EDMs, pop up and workflows for automated emails, all in one place. The analytics are great, I love how I can track the effectiveness of my campaigns directly against the resulting sales. Highly Recommend.

Sticky Kit

I really don't understand the bad reviews, I'm so happy with Mailerlite! It's super simple and user-friendly. It works wonderfully. I only have contacted support once but they were quick and very helpful.

The Shopify app just works syncing my customer data as it should, no complaints!!

If you don't get approved it's because you don't comply with their policies, not because the app is bad. Just look somewhere else instead of leaving an angry comment with a one-star review that doesn't help anyone.

Unquiet Dreams

I had added and deleted a few email apps because I am NOT tech savvy at all and they were just too complex. Found where this app was recommended for simple set-up so decided to give it a go. I took it slowly, had two tabs open (for embedded and pop-up form) so that my opt-in and thank you info would look the same no matter which form my visitor uses. I customized them, added some stuff to make the email and thank you more interesting, and then added the HTML code to the theme code. It looks great, and more importantly, it works! I'm so proud of myself!!

January 29, 2020

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy you've had success setting up the forms, keep it up!

If you will need any help, you can always contact us - support@mailerlite.com

Japanese Rubber Stamps

I am very happy with this app.
It is easy to sync from Shopify and easy to share some groups.
Also the mail doesn't go to a spam.
Thank you very much for this brilliant app.

teegeschwister

super app. easy to use. good support. intuitive interface. the newsletter banner can be easily integrated into the homepage via HTML. the workflows are easy to create. many explanation videos are available.

Previous 1 3 4