MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Sticky Kit

I really don't understand the bad reviews, I'm so happy with Mailerlite! It's super simple and user-friendly. It works wonderfully. I only have contacted support once but they were quick and very helpful.

The Shopify app just works syncing my customer data as it should, no complaints!!

If you don't get approved it's because you don't comply with their policies, not because the app is bad. Just look somewhere else instead of leaving an angry comment with a one-star review that doesn't help anyone.

Unquiet Dreams

I had added and deleted a few email apps because I am NOT tech savvy at all and they were just too complex. Found where this app was recommended for simple set-up so decided to give it a go. I took it slowly, had two tabs open (for embedded and pop-up form) so that my opt-in and thank you info would look the same no matter which form my visitor uses. I customized them, added some stuff to make the email and thank you more interesting, and then added the HTML code to the theme code. It looks great, and more importantly, it works! I'm so proud of myself!!

January 29, 2020

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy you've had success setting up the forms, keep it up!

If you will need any help, you can always contact us - support@mailerlite.com

Japanese Rubber Stamps

I am very happy with this app.
It is easy to sync from Shopify and easy to share some groups.
Also the mail doesn't go to a spam.
Thank you very much for this brilliant app.

teegeschwister

super app. easy to use. good support. intuitive interface. the newsletter banner can be easily integrated into the homepage via HTML. the workflows are easy to create. many explanation videos are available.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

We've been using MailerLite for almost two years, and love all its easy-to-use features. It has a really simple drag-and-drop editor so you can just drag a "building block" onto the screen to add it to your email, then add your text, images, video, products, rss feed... Pretty much anything you can think of, they have a building block for it! Colors, font, and spacing are all easily customized, too, and if you want, you can create a template that you can use over and over, just switching out text and images to refresh your campaign quickly.

You can also watch your results in near real-time with their simple report showing how many people have opened your email and how many have clicked on a link you included in it.

They have even more features that we haven't even used, all included, but even if you're just creating email broadcasts, it's well worth the money!

I've seen some reviews here complaining about the "wait time" for them to review your account before activating it. People should be THANKING them for this! They are insuring a new account isn't intending to create spam by sending to people they don't have permission to send emails to. If a spammer starts using a service, it can cause problems for other businesses that use it, by having email providers block that service or send everything from it to spam. By reviewing first, MailerLite is protecting all of us, and that's a benefit to all reputable businesses.

COURYAH

We love Mailer lite at couryah, we are using it to send out email marketing campaigns and we even have the option to schedule the email in a later time to match our high traffic times. Easy to use and we are very happy with the FREE plan and as we grow the company, we will certainly explore the plans to match our needs. Great Job to the team at Mailer Lite!! I would love to see more block options tho so we can get more creative with our email layout! Thanks tho! Thumbs up for sure

EasyWormer

This service and app allows me at an entry level to have all the options of the more expensive Email/Automation/CRM services and to grow when I grow. Im really happy with the functionality of Mailerlite and the how to videos are awesome. Thanks Guys!

heikii®

Honestly we tried quite a lot of E-Mail Marketing Providers and have not been satisfied until we found mailer lite. They doing a real good job. The interface is so user friendly, instant support and automations work perfectly. In addition the provide informativ and helpful content! We are really happy that we finally found this awesome E-Mail Marketing Provider. Thank you Mailer Lite!

idoxl

So far , The App is Awesome.
it has everything i am looking for , They added the abandon cart as well.
Thanks

Medusa's Make-Up

AWESOME
I am/was a mailchimp customer and feel I am paying way too much for 30K list. They make it difficult to remove customers and their new pricing charges for unsubscribers as well as non subscribers, what is the point?

I found mailerlite and immediately loved the design options and the site was immediately user friendly which I found a problem on mailchimp. There are more size and design options for the popup, very excited about that.

I first played around with the design and decided to go ahead and design the popup and welcome email automation. Then decided to go for it!

Added my mailchimp list 30k subscribers, added the shopify app. Had an issue with popup showing up but the mailerlite customer service pointed out that I needed to remove the mailchimp popup first.

So far I LOVE it. I am very excited to truly get it going. I'll update more later but so far, it was waaaaay easier to set up than mailchimp and I am saving around $100+ a month.
pros: save big $$
pros: more design features
pros: 24 hour live chat
pros: all the same segmentation features
pros: can pull 6 month of inactive to clean lists, (mailchimp doesn't offer any easy way to clean list)
cons: don't know any as of yet!

Previous 1 3