MailerLite Classic

Powerful popups & personalized emails.

Price: Free

www.x-wear.com

Complete scam and waste of time.
They never mention upfront how convoluted their policies are. Need approval to send 1000+ emails. Need to inform them where and how you got the emails in your existing database. On top of that, email list import is terribly slow.
Even if you end up being approved, be prepared to be blocked that after the you send out of the initial batch of the emails.
We paid for a month, used them once to send out emails - they blocked the account because they didn't like the email database (which initially had been approved...). They REFUSED to issue a refund.
So far the worst app found in the Shopify app store.
Using this app for free might be ok, but don't anticipate any of the promised services to work in the paid plans!

March 21, 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately, your account breached our Anti-Spam policy and hit allowed threshold for bounce rate and spam complaints, because of that it had to be closed.

We work hard to ensure the best possible deliverability for our customers.

Davis Tactical

Just don't waist your time. Poor product and even worse customer service. If I could give it less then one star I would.

Hi there,

We understand that the account disapproval might result in bad reviews, but our main priority is the best possible deliverability for our customers. That’s why we have to disapprove some accounts which are not in compliance with our Terms of Use and Anti-Spam Policy.

Esoteric Gentleman's Club

I tried to use this app in place of Mailchimp for Shopify, however their automated approval systems did not approve my valid website. As you would expect with Eastern European support, they were no help whatsoever.
Avoid wasting your time with this substandard application.

Hi,

I can see that your account is approved at this moment. If you need any help, please contact us at any time. Our customers’ happiness rating is 97%!

Folger Technologies LLC

Great interface, but when going to send emails with the paid account they declined the sending and said I need to get them proof of other email campaigns and send 1000 first... nightmare and waste of time well I am trying to send out black friday emails....

Hi there,

CondomShop.pk

They said my account isn't approved because their algorithm didn't think it was worthy.
I've been using MailChimp for the last four years and the only reason i wanted to switch was because of the high cost. Well, i guess not. I'd rather pay the higher cost and get seamless service rather than get rejected by an algorithm.

Nighty House

Waste of time, Disapproved the account without revealing reasons!

Hi,

Sometimes we can’t reveal the reason why the account was disapproved. We have a lot of automatic algorithms and also manual checking, but in most cases, we prefer to keep it private.

Urban Square Displays

Junk waste of time, they denied my account even though ive been open for years and have hundreds of happy customers and never sent spam, I railey even use email marketing.

Hi,

We tried to look up for your account but the one with the same name does not have any activity. And if we disapprove the account, we have a reason for that - we always want to ensure the best deliverability for our current customers.

Military Outdoor

Unbelievable! ignored recent bad review and installed, go to register and guess what? SERVERS DOWN!
Needless to say deleted and now to delete and coding left behind what a pile of s"*!!!

Mealblox Com

The app is easy to set up and the email templates are great. The HUGE PROBLEM is functionality. The automation simply does not work. We have set up 3 different automation sequences, all to different opt in lists and all with different triggers. NONE of them have worked properly from the start. Customers and subscribers have been emailing us confused about the emails they are receiving. What a nightmare.

The Mailerlite team keeps telling me "our team is working on it". Two weeks into using the software, nothing has been fixed. I have subsequently had to pause all automation and manually send all emails.

Switching from Mailchimp to Mailerlite was an easy 1 hour project. Trying to get Mailerlite to work properly has taken several days of my time... and is still causing issues. I have zero faith in moving forward with them as our email software provider.

Ultimately, I will be switching back to Mailchimp after wasting a lot of time on this app and confusing a lot of our customers.

Joshu Vela

How do we keep from getting Spam email signups?

1 3 Next