MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Urban Square Displays

Junk waste of time, they denied my account even though ive been open for years and have hundreds of happy customers and never sent spam, I railey even use email marketing.

March 13, 2019

Hi,

We tried to look up for your account but the one with the same name does not have any activity. And if we disapprove the account, we have a reason for that - we always want to ensure the best deliverability for our current customers.

Military Outdoor

Unbelievable! ignored recent bad review and installed, go to register and guess what? SERVERS DOWN!
Needless to say deleted and now to delete and coding left behind what a pile of s"*!!!

Mealblox Com

The app is easy to set up and the email templates are great. The HUGE PROBLEM is functionality. The automation simply does not work. We have set up 3 different automation sequences, all to different opt in lists and all with different triggers. NONE of them have worked properly from the start. Customers and subscribers have been emailing us confused about the emails they are receiving. What a nightmare.

The Mailerlite team keeps telling me "our team is working on it". Two weeks into using the software, nothing has been fixed. I have subsequently had to pause all automation and manually send all emails.

Switching from Mailchimp to Mailerlite was an easy 1 hour project. Trying to get Mailerlite to work properly has taken several days of my time... and is still causing issues. I have zero faith in moving forward with them as our email software provider.

Ultimately, I will be switching back to Mailchimp after wasting a lot of time on this app and confusing a lot of our customers.

Joshu Vela

How do we keep from getting Spam email signups?

1 3 Next