MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

My Choice Digital Scrapbooking

Great app. Beautiful templates that are easy to use.
Thanks!

Brassybra

Lovely! nice themes, easy to customize and a breeze to use! Thanx MailerLite!

Southern Cross Beauty

Fantastic app, better than all the others available and I've tried them all!!

Thatfamilyshop Com

MailerLite deserves some serious love! Mailchimp makes you pay for any automation--this app gives you powerful tools for FREE up to 1000 subs (and the rates aren't bad after that). Amazingly simple interface for how powerful it is. I only regret that I spent a whole day trying to get Mailchimp to do what I did with this app in an hour.

Cushycushy

Update:
WOW! You added a Welcome Mat as part of your webform. Welcome Mat provides a much higher conversion! Thank you!

I don't know why no one notice this app yet. But WOW!
Free for the first 1000 subscribers. Comes with SEGMENTATION, LIST and AUTOMATION.

Beautiful pre made email tempaltes. Beautiful pre-made landing pages and mobile responsive as well.
Has got a live chat with three agents on standby
You can add your own tracking code to the design.

Automation is so easy to use! Not confusing, very easy to understand. Even a 1st grader would understand how to use it.

They present it in simple and clean format for anyone to get started. I'm loving this email marketing tool. So many integrations like Optin Monster, SUMOME, Facebook, Privy, Mailmunch and many more.

This is a genuine review from one of their user here in Shopify. You must check them out. I hope MailerLite team will continue to grow and perform better and improve. I'm looking forward to it!

1 3 Next