MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Mumui

1) It's so misleading that is says "free" when it obviously isn't if you have more than 2500 subscribers. 2) They have to "review" your account before sending your campaigns, and of course they charge you before hand so even if they decline your account they still get the money and you paid for a service that was of no use.

September 3, 2019

Hello,

You can visit our pricing page for more details regarding our free and paid plans - https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing

The review process is the usual process we follow for all accounts to ensure the best possible deliverability to our current clients. As no campaigns were sent, you can always ask for a refund.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us via live chat or at info@mailerlite.com.

We are sorry if this has caused you any troubles.

Style Aspect

They just collect the customer data and app is not functional. Horrible customer service, the expect us to contact them multiple times to resolve.

August 12, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your account is approved and you can use the app.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at info@mailerlite.com

tymior

i sign up for use this email for business i use klaviyo and constant contact for years never seen such crazy explain why i was not approve.

Sorry, we can't approve your account
We review all new customers in order to protect our system and others from potential spam email.

Our system performs many checks and tests to determine the validity of new accounts. Unfortunately your account didn't pass those tests.

If you believe that it's a mistake, please contact us at
WHY WILL I WASTE ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU.
YOU NOT THE ONLY EMAIL COMPANY, YOU ALL NEED TO CHECK MY HISTORY WITH MY OTHER TO BUSINESS, NEVER I HEARD SUCH CRAP. SHOPIFY NEED TO GET YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.I DID NOT EVEN SEND A EMAIL TO NO CUSTOMERS. YOU ALL ARE JOKE ANS WASTING PEOPLE TIME.

approve@mailerlite.com

July 30, 2019

Hello!

It seems that you have created 2 accounts with MailerLite and you can have 1 account per 1 organization. The first account you have created is approved and you can use it.

If you would like to get more details, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

We are sorry for the trouble.

Future Bikini

Less than 1 if I could!
My account was terminated for "sending spam." even if my spam score WAS 0%!
No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time! Not even a refund!
Don't switch from Mailchimp!

July 10, 2019

Hello,

Sorry to inform you, but unfortunately, the content you were sending is prohibited by our Terms of Service. Due to this breach, no refunds are offered.

Fashion Watches Galore

I thought I found a good email marketing app I like this app but it is too HARD to use. I can't figure out how to send an email to just one subscriber or how to upload my pictures from my store. I watched the Video and it showed something different then what I see in the app when I trying to create a campaign. Thinking about deleting the app from my store.

July 10, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry you are having a bad experience with the app.

Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com? Our support team will walk you through and answer the questions you have.

Untold Time

This app is constantly not working. I've been using this for over a YEAR. The support is not helpful at all if they reply. I literally pay to send emails and half of the time I can't because of how well this company works. FIND ANOTHER APP.

July 2, 2019

Hello,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience.

I have reviewed your communications with our support team to see if there’s anything that went unanswered.

I can see that you’ve reached out three times and all three times we replied and offered a solution in less than 15 minutes.

Please let us know in case there any other issues that were not brought to our attention, we’ll be happy to help.

Combat Tread

Ran pretty great until they disapproved us for no good reason. Didn't even want to try to work things out. USELESS.

June 14, 2019

Hello!

We have just approved your account and you can use it as per usual. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions, you can always reach us via info@mailerlite.com

Darling Marcelle

This is the worst app. I switched from MailChimp, which I'd used for 2+ years without issue because they stopped supporting Shopify. I spent a week moving my list over, setting up pop-ups, landing pages and syncing it to my site. I sent one email during this time. The whole time (a week) I used it, I was getting a lot of suspicious sign-ups to my list, but MailerLite didn't filter robo-sign-ups like MailChimp, so I enabled double-opt-in and it fixed the issue. I had slowly started to cull the weird signups when my account was terminated for "sending spam." No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time.

April 3, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can use it now.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us via live chat or email us info@mailerlite.com

secretdiamondluxos

Não fui aprovado sendo que meu site é valido tenho dominio e hospedagem, seus sistemas de aprovação automatizados não aprovaram meu site válido isso é ruim depois deu ter perdido maior tempao configurando o mailer lite automatico

March 26, 2019

Hello,

Very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com and your account will be approved.

www.x-wear.com

Complete scam and waste of time.
They never mention upfront how convoluted their policies are. Need approval to send 1000+ emails. Need to inform them where and how you got the emails in your existing database. On top of that, email list import is terribly slow.
Even if you end up being approved, be prepared to be blocked that after the you send out of the initial batch of the emails.
We paid for a month, used them once to send out emails - they blocked the account because they didn't like the email database (which initially had been approved...). They REFUSED to issue a refund.
So far the worst app found in the Shopify app store.
Using this app for free might be ok, but don't anticipate any of the promised services to work in the paid plans!

March 21, 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately, your account breached our Anti-Spam policy and hit allowed threshold for bounce rate and spam complaints, because of that it had to be closed.

We work hard to ensure the best possible deliverability for our customers.

Previous 1