MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing | Reviews

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

So Fontsy

This app continues to perform poorly. We have been using Mailerlite for years and shopify for about a year. During the year we've been using the ML > Shopify integration we constantly have to reconnect the app b/c it stops showing ecommerce details for our campaigns and workflow automations. This is EXTREMEly frustrating as it's impossible to get an idea of how well our campaigns are performing when we have no ecommcere tracking. We also can't tell if it's working well or at all when it comes to using shopify tags for our customers/subscribers b/c it's so unreliable. The support is maybe the only thing that's worse than the app. I have put in tickets for this almost on a weekly basis for probably more than a year.

Dropship My Bundles

Please do not download this app. The website is very hard to navigate and it doesn't attach to your store. My auto emails aren't going out at all. I also don't like how they don't have a live chat option.

September 24, 2021

Hi there - my apologies for not replying sooner, this is definitely not the intention from our part.

We want to understand more of this situation - even if it's to help us understand how we can improve with this feedback. If you would like to send us your experience via feedback@mailerlite.com, we love to read it.

Proud Fox Tattoo

They didn't approve my account because the algorithm didn't trust/like me. Stay away from this. There are better apps.

July 1, 2021

Hi there, We love to understand the situation a bit more. Unfortunately, at the moment, I do not have enough details to know the history. If you'd like, you can email me at feedback@mailerlite.com with more information and I can have a look into this and maybe have a chat about it?

Grandma's Gift Shop

Bad experience with this app. Unhelpful customer service. Worked fine but they are misleading about emails count. They lead you to believe you pay for X number of emails per month, but after the month ends and they take another payment, the email count does not reset.

May 27, 2021

Hi ther - I would love to understand your experience a bit more. Would it be possible to get further details of your account? You can email this to me at feedback@mailerlite.com

I can then have a further look and give you a more personalized answer.

Erectimus

Absolute criminals. After they verified my emails and subscribers and then after 2 weeks of use they then asked for an upgrade. When I questioned why an upgrade they cancelled my account.

April 15, 2021

Hi there! Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us. I would love to figure this out with you a bit further - could you email us to feeback@mailerlite.com? I can have a further look into this with you.

PetsAllAround

Don't go for them! Just don't! The app is really good, I love it, BUT the customer support is AWFUL! Countless emails sent without an answer. And to get an approved site is like a raffle, in spite you might be perfect! AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT and you've already lost a cliente

January 27, 2020

Hello!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It seems that you have created 5 accounts with MailerLite and one of them is approved and you can use it (we allow 1 account per organization). If you are having trouble accessing the account, please contact support@mailerlite.com and we will gladly help you out.

Empress Sabbat

I just registered and got the same message I've been reading about in these low reviews.
" We received your request for approval, but at this point, we're unfortunately unable to give you full approval.
We perform comprehensive checks to determine if an account is valid and complies with our Terms of use and Anti-spam policy. Your account didn't pass this test, for now.
Your website has no or insufficient content. We require all our users to have a fully finished website.
We recommend you to update your account so it complies with our terms and policies, and then request another approval. Normally you should be fine then."
*** My website has been fully finished and functional for a long time. Insufficient content? What kind of foolishness is that?

October 30, 2019

Hello,

Please be informed that your account is approved and you are free to use it.

SmoothIncDesigns

would not allow me to fully set it up on my OWN SHOP. I confirmed it through my Gmail account but it makes you have to create a domain just to confirm AGAIN through a useless Shopify email which us unnecessary when you choose the option for you the reason why you don't have a domain it denies your request, but I been using my site for a while.

October 21, 2019

Hello,

Your account is currently approved and you are free to use it, however, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

Smart-Novelty.com

They just get your subscribers list and that's all. I think its scam. My store is 5 years old what its mean please finish your website)))))i finish it 5 years))
Hello,

thanks for reaching out! We could not approve your account because your website does not work. We need to check your website to see what type of content are you planning to send. Please finish your website and content us, then we'll review your website and account.

Let me know if you have more questions related to this matter!

Kind regards,

October 14, 2019

Hello,

I am very sorry you've had a bad experience with our app, however, some accounts are not approved in order to make sure the best possible deliverability.

Your subscriber list will be deleted.

Thank you.

ShoppersNova

don't even try to install this app...total waste of time...they are on shopify just to waste people's time & money

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can start using it now.

Thank you.