MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Grandma's Gift Shop

Bad experience with this app. Unhelpful customer service. Worked fine but they are misleading about emails count. They lead you to believe you pay for X number of emails per month, but after the month ends and they take another payment, the email count does not reset.

May 27, 2021

Hi ther - I would love to understand your experience a bit more. Would it be possible to get further details of your account? You can email this to me at feedback@mailerlite.com

I can then have a further look and give you a more personalized answer.

- Lay

Erectimus

Absolute criminals. After they verified my emails and subscribers and then after 2 weeks of use they then asked for an upgrade. When I questioned why an upgrade they cancelled my account.

April 15, 2021

Hi there! Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us. I would love to figure this out with you a bit further - could you email us to feeback@mailerlite.com? I can have a further look into this with you.

- Lay

PetsAllAround

Don't go for them! Just don't! The app is really good, I love it, BUT the customer support is AWFUL! Countless emails sent without an answer. And to get an approved site is like a raffle, in spite you might be perfect! AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT and you've already lost a cliente

January 27, 2020

Hello!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It seems that you have created 5 accounts with MailerLite and one of them is approved and you can use it (we allow 1 account per organization). If you are having trouble accessing the account, please contact support@mailerlite.com and we will gladly help you out.

Empress Sabbat

I just registered and got the same message I've been reading about in these low reviews.
" We received your request for approval, but at this point, we're unfortunately unable to give you full approval.
We perform comprehensive checks to determine if an account is valid and complies with our Terms of use and Anti-spam policy. Your account didn't pass this test, for now.
Your website has no or insufficient content. We require all our users to have a fully finished website.
We recommend you to update your account so it complies with our terms and policies, and then request another approval. Normally you should be fine then."
*** My website has been fully finished and functional for a long time. Insufficient content? What kind of foolishness is that?

October 30, 2019

Hello,

Please be informed that your account is approved and you are free to use it.

SmoothIncDesigns

would not allow me to fully set it up on my OWN SHOP. I confirmed it through my Gmail account but it makes you have to create a domain just to confirm AGAIN through a useless Shopify email which us unnecessary when you choose the option for you the reason why you don't have a domain it denies your request, but I been using my site for a while.

October 21, 2019

Hello,

Your account is currently approved and you are free to use it, however, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

Smart-Novelty.com

They just get your subscribers list and that's all. I think its scam. My store is 5 years old what its mean please finish your website)))))i finish it 5 years))
Hello,

thanks for reaching out! We could not approve your account because your website does not work. We need to check your website to see what type of content are you planning to send. Please finish your website and content us, then we'll review your website and account.

Let me know if you have more questions related to this matter!

Kind regards,

October 14, 2019

Hello,

I am very sorry you've had a bad experience with our app, however, some accounts are not approved in order to make sure the best possible deliverability.

Your subscriber list will be deleted.

ShoppersNova

don't even try to install this app...total waste of time...they are on shopify just to waste people's time & money

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can start using it now.

Mumui

1) It's so misleading that is says "free" when it obviously isn't if you have more than 2500 subscribers. 2) They have to "review" your account before sending your campaigns, and of course they charge you before hand so even if they decline your account they still get the money and you paid for a service that was of no use.

September 3, 2019

Hello,

You can visit our pricing page for more details regarding our free and paid plans - https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing

The review process is the usual process we follow for all accounts to ensure the best possible deliverability to our current clients. As no campaigns were sent, you can always ask for a refund.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us via live chat or at info@mailerlite.com.

We are sorry if this has caused you any troubles.

Style Aspect

They just collect the customer data and app is not functional. Horrible customer service, the expect us to contact them multiple times to resolve.

August 12, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your account is approved and you can use the app.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at info@mailerlite.com

tymior

i sign up for use this email for business i use klaviyo and constant contact for years never seen such crazy explain why i was not approve.

Sorry, we can't approve your account
We review all new customers in order to protect our system and others from potential spam email.

Our system performs many checks and tests to determine the validity of new accounts. Unfortunately your account didn't pass those tests.

If you believe that it's a mistake, please contact us at
WHY WILL I WASTE ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU.
YOU NOT THE ONLY EMAIL COMPANY, YOU ALL NEED TO CHECK MY HISTORY WITH MY OTHER TO BUSINESS, NEVER I HEARD SUCH CRAP. SHOPIFY NEED TO GET YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.I DID NOT EVEN SEND A EMAIL TO NO CUSTOMERS. YOU ALL ARE JOKE ANS WASTING PEOPLE TIME.

approve@mailerlite.com

July 30, 2019

Hello!

It seems that you have created 2 accounts with MailerLite and you can have 1 account per 1 organization. The first account you have created is approved and you can use it.

If you would like to get more details, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

We are sorry for the trouble.

Previous 1 3