MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Empress Sabbat

I just registered and got the same message I've been reading about in these low reviews.
" We received your request for approval, but at this point, we're unfortunately unable to give you full approval.
We perform comprehensive checks to determine if an account is valid and complies with our Terms of use and Anti-spam policy. Your account didn't pass this test, for now.
Your website has no or insufficient content. We require all our users to have a fully finished website.
We recommend you to update your account so it complies with our terms and policies, and then request another approval. Normally you should be fine then."
*** My website has been fully finished and functional for a long time. Insufficient content? What kind of foolishness is that?

October 30, 2019

Hello,

Please be informed that your account is approved and you are free to use it.

SmoothIncDesigns

would not allow me to fully set it up on my OWN SHOP. I confirmed it through my Gmail account but it makes you have to create a domain just to confirm AGAIN through a useless Shopify email which us unnecessary when you choose the option for you the reason why you don't have a domain it denies your request, but I been using my site for a while.

October 21, 2019

Hello,

Your account is currently approved and you are free to use it, however, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

Smart-Novelty.com

They just get your subscribers list and that's all. I think its scam. My store is 5 years old what its mean please finish your website)))))i finish it 5 years))
Hello,

thanks for reaching out! We could not approve your account because your website does not work. We need to check your website to see what type of content are you planning to send. Please finish your website and content us, then we'll review your website and account.

Let me know if you have more questions related to this matter!

Kind regards,

October 14, 2019

Hello,

I am very sorry you've had a bad experience with our app, however, some accounts are not approved in order to make sure the best possible deliverability.

Your subscriber list will be deleted.

ShoppersNova

don't even try to install this app...total waste of time...they are on shopify just to waste people's time & money

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been approved and you can start using it now.

Mumui

1) It's so misleading that is says "free" when it obviously isn't if you have more than 2500 subscribers. 2) They have to "review" your account before sending your campaigns, and of course they charge you before hand so even if they decline your account they still get the money and you paid for a service that was of no use.

September 3, 2019

Hello,

You can visit our pricing page for more details regarding our free and paid plans - https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing

The review process is the usual process we follow for all accounts to ensure the best possible deliverability to our current clients. As no campaigns were sent, you can always ask for a refund.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us via live chat or at info@mailerlite.com.

We are sorry if this has caused you any troubles.

Style Aspect

They just collect the customer data and app is not functional. Horrible customer service, the expect us to contact them multiple times to resolve.

August 12, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your account is approved and you can use the app.

If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at info@mailerlite.com

tymior

i sign up for use this email for business i use klaviyo and constant contact for years never seen such crazy explain why i was not approve.

Sorry, we can't approve your account
We review all new customers in order to protect our system and others from potential spam email.

Our system performs many checks and tests to determine the validity of new accounts. Unfortunately your account didn't pass those tests.

If you believe that it's a mistake, please contact us at
WHY WILL I WASTE ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU.
YOU NOT THE ONLY EMAIL COMPANY, YOU ALL NEED TO CHECK MY HISTORY WITH MY OTHER TO BUSINESS, NEVER I HEARD SUCH CRAP. SHOPIFY NEED TO GET YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.I DID NOT EVEN SEND A EMAIL TO NO CUSTOMERS. YOU ALL ARE JOKE ANS WASTING PEOPLE TIME.

approve@mailerlite.com

July 30, 2019

Hello!

It seems that you have created 2 accounts with MailerLite and you can have 1 account per 1 organization. The first account you have created is approved and you can use it.

If you would like to get more details, please contact us at info@mailerlite.com

We are sorry for the trouble.

Future Bikini

Less than 1 if I could!
My account was terminated for "sending spam." even if my spam score WAS 0%!
No notice, no way to re-up my account. Waste of money and a waste of time! Not even a refund!
Don't switch from Mailchimp!

July 10, 2019

Hello,

Sorry to inform you, but unfortunately, the content you were sending is prohibited by our Terms of Service. Due to this breach, no refunds are offered.

Fashion Watches Galore

I thought I found a good email marketing app I like this app but it is too HARD to use. I can't figure out how to send an email to just one subscriber or how to upload my pictures from my store. I watched the Video and it showed something different then what I see in the app when I trying to create a campaign. Thinking about deleting the app from my store.

July 10, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry you are having a bad experience with the app.

Could you please contact us at info@mailerlite.com? Our support team will walk you through and answer the questions you have.

Untold Time

This app is constantly not working. I've been using this for over a YEAR. The support is not helpful at all if they reply. I literally pay to send emails and half of the time I can't because of how well this company works. FIND ANOTHER APP.

July 2, 2019

Hello,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience.

I have reviewed your communications with our support team to see if there’s anything that went unanswered.

I can see that you’ve reached out three times and all three times we replied and offered a solution in less than 15 minutes.

Please let us know in case there any other issues that were not brought to our attention, we’ll be happy to help.

Previous 1 3