MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

phonecases.green

I spent quite some time trying to find a good Email Marketing app that integrates with Shopify. All the usual suspects appeared to have some showstoppers for me, so when I came across MailerLite I decided to give it a try regardless of the number of bad reviews. Surprisingly I found a great UI/UX and all the features I was looking for. So far everything works well, although it doesn't seem that the customer list is getting synchronized in the direction from MailerLite to Shopify. Therefore 4 stars.

November 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us some love and helpful feedback, We will make sure to look further into this.

Just wanted to say that we love the collection of cases you have in your store especially the ones from recycled skate decks and discarded fishnets from Popsicase. Keep spreading the Eco-love 💓 all around.

Lay

The Golden Dandelion

Update: I reached out by email and Laura got me all set and going! I must say they have quick customer service, even on a Friday Night.

I got the app recommendation from my Shopify APP store, I have a Shopify website, but was not approved because of a SSL certificate. Does not make much sense. Why would Shopify allow a website to be hosted without one and why would you even advertise in a Shopify App Store if you know we can't be approved??