MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Stellari

This is a great app for basic email marketing and newsletters. It's free, has automations, and allows you to do what most small businesses will need. I used it for 6 months before I needed to move to another platform, but would recommend it to anyone who wanted something simple and easy to use. I'll definitely use it for my blogs.

November 30, 2020

Hi Stellari, thank you for spreading the love and leaving us this lovely review!

Ezyvision.co.nz

We switched to Mailerlite mostly because of price but we very quickly found that it was much easier to use and we could produce much better emails quicker and easier. Their personal customer service is outstanding too - as good as you could ever expect.

Glitter Box N.O.

Switching to MailerLite has made a huge difference in our e-mail marketing- for the better! The ease of use and the e-mail tips + tricks really are boosting our e-mail presence! Highly recommend!

November 15, 2020

Can we just say that we feel all the love in this review and we love your Instagram presence! The metal purse is definitely one of a kind. If there's anything we can help you out with, you know where to find us.

funtrends4u.com

Mailerlite is extremely effective app for all our needs and customers support is top level We highly recommend this app for all things email related

Haunted Waterpark

This was the easiest 5 star review I've ever given. Mailerlite has been such a smash home run for me, that now I actually ENJOY working on my email marketing. I'd used Mailchimp for years, but never really felt "at home" or in sync with the app. I find ML's interface to be clear, logical and actually pleasurable to use. The support is amazing - the chat picks up in just a minute or two, and they all have been so helpful, friendly and gotten me to solutions fast. If all tech support was as good as ML's the Internet would be a much better place. Also I've gotten tons of use from their functionality support pages, feature walkthrough videos and Marcin's webinars – many marketing concepts and flows that I'd been avoiding for years, I now feel are within my grasp. Much love to Mailerlite.

July 23, 2020

All I can say is: WOW!

Thank you for writing such a special review. All the MailerLite's team is melting because of your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you love the user-friendliness and uniqueness of our product and the efficiency of Customer Support.

We're here to support you for whatever you'll need in the future and Marcin gave back a thank you ;)

Have a Lite Weekend!

Craft Station Shop

The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!

July 13, 2020

We are happy to receive a 5-Star rating and thank you very much for your feedback!

Small Wallets

I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.

Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.

The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.

July 13, 2020

The MailerLite team works hard everyday to ensure the best experience to the customers and we're more than happy when we read a review like the one you left. Thank you!!

Joe Joe's Hog Shack

Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.

July 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and the 5-Star review!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ignore bad reviews, the app is great! Many useful, easy to custom and create campaigns. Congratulations for the job and thanks for the free version.

July 13, 2020

Wow! Thank you for the amazing rating; we are very glad you like our app :)

Arrived Mindful

I've used lots of EDM platforms and Mailerlite is by far the best and cheapest I've found. It's easy to create beautiful EDMs, pop up and workflows for automated emails, all in one place. The analytics are great, I love how I can track the effectiveness of my campaigns directly against the resulting sales. Highly Recommend.

Previous 1 3 4