MailerLite Email Marketing

MailerLite Email Marketing

by MailerLite

Powerful popups & personalized emails. Official MailerLite app

Craft Station Shop

The mailerlite app is great. I have been working the App during 3 months and has been great. You can customize the emails and it’s cheaper than other mail apps. You can build and grow your mailing for free, while learn how to use it and maximize the service. Also, great customer service.
The only downsize, is that you have to use a desktop to create the email. But the mobile app is great to see the results in a realtime basis. Thanks!!

Small Wallets

I spent about 2 weeks researching all the different email marketing providers. Some were over complicated and pricy.... whereas Mailerlite was perfect. When considering whats best for you, really think about what you actually need. I reckon most of the time Mailerlite would be fine.

Their system is so user friendly and enjoyable to use with great live chat support. I moved from Mailchimp and I now feel more in control of the system.

The reason I think for why there are so many negative reviews.... is that you need a business email at first, but if not setup may just take slightly longer.

Joe Joe's Hog Shack

Works great, packed with features, and the email design is great. Highly recommend using this app for email blasts + automation.

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ignore bad reviews, the app is great! Many useful, easy to custom and create campaigns. Congratulations for the job and thanks for the free version.

Arrived Mindful

I've used lots of EDM platforms and Mailerlite is by far the best and cheapest I've found. It's easy to create beautiful EDMs, pop up and workflows for automated emails, all in one place. The analytics are great, I love how I can track the effectiveness of my campaigns directly against the resulting sales. Highly Recommend.

Sticky Kit

I really don't understand the bad reviews, I'm so happy with Mailerlite! It's super simple and user-friendly. It works wonderfully. I only have contacted support once but they were quick and very helpful.

The Shopify app just works syncing my customer data as it should, no complaints!!

If you don't get approved it's because you don't comply with their policies, not because the app is bad. Just look somewhere else instead of leaving an angry comment with a one-star review that doesn't help anyone.

Unquiet Dreams

I had added and deleted a few email apps because I am NOT tech savvy at all and they were just too complex. Found where this app was recommended for simple set-up so decided to give it a go. I took it slowly, had two tabs open (for embedded and pop-up form) so that my opt-in and thank you info would look the same no matter which form my visitor uses. I customized them, added some stuff to make the email and thank you more interesting, and then added the HTML code to the theme code. It looks great, and more importantly, it works! I'm so proud of myself!!

January 29, 2020

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy you've had success setting up the forms, keep it up!

If you will need any help, you can always contact us - support@mailerlite.com

Japanese Rubber Stamps

I am very happy with this app.
It is easy to sync from Shopify and easy to share some groups.
Also the mail doesn't go to a spam.
Thank you very much for this brilliant app.

teegeschwister

super app. easy to use. good support. intuitive interface. the newsletter banner can be easily integrated into the homepage via HTML. the workflows are easy to create. many explanation videos are available.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

We've been using MailerLite for almost two years, and love all its easy-to-use features. It has a really simple drag-and-drop editor so you can just drag a "building block" onto the screen to add it to your email, then add your text, images, video, products, rss feed... Pretty much anything you can think of, they have a building block for it! Colors, font, and spacing are all easily customized, too, and if you want, you can create a template that you can use over and over, just switching out text and images to refresh your campaign quickly.

You can also watch your results in near real-time with their simple report showing how many people have opened your email and how many have clicked on a link you included in it.

They have even more features that we haven't even used, all included, but even if you're just creating email broadcasts, it's well worth the money!

I've seen some reviews here complaining about the "wait time" for them to review your account before activating it. People should be THANKING them for this! They are insuring a new account isn't intending to create spam by sending to people they don't have permission to send emails to. If a spammer starts using a service, it can cause problems for other businesses that use it, by having email providers block that service or send everything from it to spam. By reviewing first, MailerLite is protecting all of us, and that's a benefit to all reputable businesses.

Previous 1 3 4