Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is a marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s award-winning 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 1,000,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
We've been using it for a year and so far so good, it's still being much cheaper than most of its competitors
Grandma's Gift Shop
Bad experience with this app. Unhelpful customer service. Worked fine but they are misleading about emails count. They lead you to believe you pay for X number of emails per month, but after the month ends and they take another payment, the email count does not reset.
Hi ther - I would love to understand your experience a bit more. Would it be possible to get further details of your account? You can email this to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can then have a further look and give you a more personalized answer.
So far so good. I used Mailchimp for years but needed something much easier to use since their drag and drop was severely lacking. I gave Mailerlite a try and I've been able to make great looking emails fast. Their drag and drop is superior and easier to use than Mailchimp and I would highly recommend this app. *One thing I hope they will eventually fix is their integration for Facebook in order to install a sign up page. It seems to only grab the amount of followers on personal instead of your actual business page which does not allow the app to work on Facebook. Would be a great feature if they worked the bugs out. I have over 8k followers on my business page but the integration gives an error that I have less than 2k.
Love an amazing a detailed review such as your Andrea.
Thank you so much!