Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is a marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s award-winning 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 1,000,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
This app continues to perform poorly. We have been using Mailerlite for years and shopify for about a year. During the year we've been using the ML > Shopify integration we constantly have to reconnect the app b/c it stops showing ecommerce details for our campaigns and workflow automations. This is EXTREMEly frustrating as it's impossible to get an idea of how well our campaigns are performing when we have no ecommcere tracking. We also can't tell if it's working well or at all when it comes to using shopify tags for our customers/subscribers b/c it's so unreliable. The support is maybe the only thing that's worse than the app. I have put in tickets for this almost on a weekly basis for probably more than a year.
Dropship My Bundles
Please do not download this app. The website is very hard to navigate and it doesn't attach to your store. My auto emails aren't going out at all. I also don't like how they don't have a live chat option.
Hi there - my apologies for not replying sooner, this is definitely not the intention from our part.
We want to understand more of this situation - even if it's to help us understand how we can improve with this feedback. If you would like to send us your experience via firstname.lastname@example.org, we love to read it.
Proud Fox Tattoo
They didn't approve my account because the algorithm didn't trust/like me. Stay away from this. There are better apps.
Hi there, We love to understand the situation a bit more. Unfortunately, at the moment, I do not have enough details to know the history. If you'd like, you can email me at email@example.com with more information and I can have a look into this and maybe have a chat about it?