Data sync and sales tracking
Sync customer data and purchase history from Shopify to MailerLite, and track new sales revenue generated from your MailerLite campaigns.
Grow your subscriber list with custom pop-ups that encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletters and promotions.
Build stronger relationships and encourage repeat business by sending customers highly-relevant emails triggered by their recent purchases.
About MailerLite Email Marketing
MailerLite is the email marketing tool that makes it super easy to design beautiful newsletters and set up automated e-commerce email campaigns to help you grow your business.
Stay connected with your customers, promote new products and win back lost sales. MailerLite offers the same advanced tools and integrations of other email tools, yet they manage to keep it simple, inexpensive and fun to use for people of all skill levels.
MailerLite’s popular 24/7 customer support staffed with real people is always ready to answer your questions and help you succeed with email marketing.
And the best part – you can start using MailerLite now with a Forever Free plan, which includes up to 1,000 unique subscribers. MailerLite is used by more than 630,000 customers globally. Most of them are small businesses like you.
MailerLite makes it easy for you to:
- Sync your Shopify customers and newsletter subscribers to your MailerLite account.
- Store all your customer data from Shopify, like Email Address, Name and order information.
- Automatically create segments in your MailerLite subscriber group based on the data from Shopify, such as First-time Customers, Customers with 0 Purchases, High-spending Customers ($500 and more), Repeat Customers (5 times and more), High-spending Repeat Customers, etc.
- Track revenue and see how your emails directly affect sales so you can optimize your email content to sell more.
- Import all your product details from Shopify in seconds. Images, links, and text are integrated directly into MailerLite’s drag & drop newsletter builder.
- Send your customers automated messages and offers that are triggered by their recent purchase behaviors.
- Set up abandoned cart emails to re-engage customers who leave their carts without making a purchase.
- Create free landing pages and pop-ups to help you grow subscribers, feature new products and sell more.
MailerLite Anti-Spam Policy and Approval Process
MailerLite allows you only to send permission-based emails. This means that everyone on your subscriber list must opt-in to receive emails from you.
All new MailerLite accounts go through an Approval Process where you have to provide some details about your business and how you collect subscribers. One of the requirements is to provide your business website domain, which you can verify with an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 53 reviews
Most recent reviews
I really don't understand the bad reviews, I'm so happy with Mailerlite! It's super simple and user-friendly. It works wonderfully. I only have contacted support once but they were quick and very helpful.
The Shopify app just works syncing my customer data as it should, no complaints!!
If you don't get approved it's because you don't comply with their policies, not because the app is bad. Just look somewhere else instead of leaving an angry comment with a one-star review that doesn't help anyone.
I had added and deleted a few email apps because I am NOT tech savvy at all and they were just too complex. Found where this app was recommended for simple set-up so decided to give it a go. I took it slowly, had two tabs open (for embedded and pop-up form) so that my opt-in and thank you info would look the same no matter which form my visitor uses. I customized them, added some stuff to make the email and thank you more interesting, and then added the HTML code to the theme code. It looks great, and more importantly, it works! I'm so proud of myself!!
Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy you've had success setting up the forms, keep it up!
If you will need any help, you can always contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't go for them! Just don't! The app is really good, I love it, BUT the customer support is AWFUL! Countless emails sent without an answer. And to get an approved site is like a raffle, in spite you might be perfect! AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT and you've already lost a cliente
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
It seems that you have created 5 accounts with MailerLite and one of them is approved and you can use it (we allow 1 account per organization). If you are having trouble accessing the account, please contact email@example.com and we will gladly help you out.