Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Terra Collective

We currently use this app to offer our customers a welcome offer on arrival to our site. I was having technical issues, and support was not only quick and efficient but super helpful!

Creative Sewing Center

I used this app to show a pop up box when a customer clicks on a top menu button. Works SO GREAT!! Wonderful customer service as well.

October 14, 2021

Hi Creative Sewing Center, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Coastal Mermaid Boutique

I love that this app helps me keep track of what is going on in my business but keeping stats in one place.

October 14, 2021

Hi Coastal Mermaid Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Mimi's Mountain Mixes

I spoke with James Miller regarding the Mailmunch options and features. James was very informative, helpful, and patient. I am increasing the features of my Mailmunch account because of James. Thank YOu!

September 9, 2021

Hi Mimi's Mountain Mixes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

by Oryx

Easy to use, quick to implement. I used it to create pop up banners and got the first one done in 10 minutes!

September 9, 2021

Hi Oryx, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Latoka

I'm using the app to get e-mails from the website visitors to send them a discount coupon and it works great!

August 27, 2021

Hi Latoka, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

NickeyKehoe

Great app with a lot of built in editing power and customizable CSS — but what truly gives this 5 stars is the OUTSTANDING customer service! Their chat function is great and they are willing to make many of the needed updates on your behalf, CSS included!

August 23, 2021

Hi NickeyKehoe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Get Caked Boutique

This app was very easy to setup. I can wait to see how many new subscribers i will get by using this app

August 23, 2021

Hi Get Caked Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Jacquin Krista ARTWORKS

These guys are terrific! I got a complete walk through on a personal zoom call and that really helped me understand everything!
Thanks MailMunch!

August 23, 2021

Hi Jacquin Krista ARTWORKS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Miniatyrbutikken

Really easy to use, and satisfied so far! Only thing I miss is an option to put the pop-up on the side of the screen, and make the site usable even without clickin on subscribe or cancel :)

August 23, 2021

Hi Miniatyrbutikken, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. We do have trigger ta functionality and Scrollbox type form available both of which can accomplish the use case you suggested. If you need any guidance with these features, please check out our knowledge base or reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42