Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

ZIRUI

I switched from Privy and like MailMunch so much more. The onboarding and the UI are incredible, most importantly, the product just works.

July 18, 2019

If there is any feature you would like to see get added to MailMunch, please let us know on "https://mailmunch.canny.io/feature-requests"

Le SLAP

great app to use to capture emails of your customers, its free if you don't want many features, which is nice.

DilaraSaatci

I contacted them multiple times on several issues for 3 days and nobody gets back. still waiting for assistance !

July 11, 2019

Hi Dilara, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check your inbox. I checked your history and all your support queries were replied too but no further response was received for those replies. If you are not receiving replies for support tickets, please let me know.

Xavier Foley

Every time I try to import the customer list from Shopify, I keep getting this error, "Invalild according to policy: policy condition failed", like really? All I did was use the exported file form shopify and uploaded, why is this such an issue?

July 11, 2019

Hi Xavier, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. A reply to yur support request regarding this issue was sent but I did not hear. Can you please provide the CSV file in a support request so I can try and reproduce this issue on my end.

Postal Worker Tees

Really like this app and especially the way it syncs with shopify customer list. Not many apps do this automatically so it's great. Thank you

ADesign4

I made a pop up with Mailmunch free version I didnt have any sign up yet, but I like the way how it works, easy setup, customizable. Thank you.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. If you need any assistance with optimizing your lead generation and email marketing efforts, please check out our blog page for blog posts targeted on this very subject

Project Mei

I tried to install the app and reached the last step to publish it. Nothing seemed to go wrong but whenever I would go to my shop site, there is no email popup that shows up. I tried Google Chrome incognito, Safari, but nothing shows up. I tried troubleshooting by reading a bunch of forums but no one seems to have a fix.

July 11, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can have this issue resolved for you? You can do so by clicking on the help icon in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account.

Print Your Mind 3D

This app has been incredibly valuable to our business. It has helped to drastically increase our newsletter subscribers and also is now our go to tool for landing pages. I could not ask for much more from a free app.

Marschmellow

I did a quick newsletter pop up with MailMunch. It is super easy, don't need to know anything. Am building my list there, could also link it with e.g. MailChimp. It's free, but I think I'll upgrade to have a cooler design.

July 18, 2019

Please check out our knowledge base for support article on different features offered by MailMunch for Shopify and Mailchimp.

Justonline

I loved this app but one thing thay i donot like is that all templates need to be purchased. you need to all few more free templates. Thank you

July 18, 2019

You can also create a thread on our feature request page for addition of more free templates and we will definitely look into it.