Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Lucid Living Co.

Syncs up to my Mail Chimp email list very easily :) The free version let me customize everything I needed to setup to pop-up without it looking scamy.

Industrialgod

Great so far! Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly, considering that is my first time installing an app for email marketing.

English Rose Apparel

Used the app to set up pop up emails; was quick and easy! Great for beginners like us :) would't change much at this time

Sac MR Design

Bonjour. C'est une excellente applications. Très pratique, efficace et utile. Merci pour cette creation.

D Man Outdoor Living

Easy to set up and a great service.

Stoner Dad Co

very nice interface - wish there were more free themes of course, but I'm definitely interested in upgrading to nicer premium themes once things (hopefully) start to pick up. Very easy to set up, the walk-thru is very user-friendly even for idiots like myself!

Cbdizzle

Love the formatting of the popup!

Tshirtfella2

this is great for beginners and also for advanced users. very user friendly

Only Woodz

I love it!! Everything works fine. Email pop-up looks very proffesional, i love on how it is made free for us starters.

Design Blocks