MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

MOLIAE Beauty

I use this app to help with sign ups and it is great and easy platform. It helps with organizing campaigns and events for a great way to connect with the target audience longterm. I highly recommend this app.

May 11, 2021

Hi MOLIAE Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Grace And Eve

EASY TO USE & SETUP Already capturing visit info that will let us build strong customers & relationships!

May 11, 2021

Hi Grace And Eve, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Floetry Fashions

So far this app has worked great and it’s easy to work as well! It has helped a lot with getting subscribers.

May 11, 2021

Hi Floetry Fashions, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

sirwalwfanila

easy to use and a breeze to install, it is able to be integrated with the email platform that we use directly with field mapping which is super useful

May 11, 2021

Hi sirwalwfanila, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

fikaboo

Recommend! I love how easy to customize this and its free! Collecting email addresses is great for getting customers back into your store.

May 11, 2021

Hi fikaboo, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

KotaiKitchen

Very useful and user-friendly, support team is very reactive and helpful, thanks Jessica and Abdullah!

May 11, 2021

Hi KotaiKitchen, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

LUXTANA

I just added the MailMunch app to my site, http://www.luxtana.com. I'm giving it a great rating because of the simplicity and clarity of the installation...I have no doubt that the app will match.

May 11, 2021

Hi LUXTANA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SO Sweet UK

Excellent customer service! Thank you for your quick response with my issue. Your help is much appreciated.

May 11, 2021

Hi SO Sweet UK, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Onyx bookstore cafe

Found the app very easy to navigate and install on my E-commerce site . Looking to drive more traffic to my site

May 11, 2021

Hi Onyx bookstore cafe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Onobird

Just installed on my shopify store and set up a pop up to capture email addresses. Took less than 5 minutes.

March 10, 2021

Hi Onobird, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"