MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Dsigndformen

Very intuitive and user friendly.

Sundrop Jewelry

A great free alternative, especially for small shops!

The Biker Nation

In less than a year of using MailMunch, the app has generated 4k emails. I'm very pleased with the results.

Radical Outdoorsman

Great email pop up alert. Customizable and quick and easy to set up.

My Pancakes

MailMunch is a great app to create email popup and grow email list. Their popups looks very nice. We use it to offer discount coupon on exit.

The team improves popup continuously. With the popups, I can know the location of my customers so I can re-target them with the right language using MailChimp.
Within 3 months, more than 1000 people signed up on the MailMunch popup. And my sales increased too! Everybody can use this popup, no coding skills required!
I recommend this popup!

H2ro

MailMunch has helped us grow our list and strengthen our customer relationships. Very pleased with this app. See it in action here http://h2rowear.com/

Yesyes

love it! super easy and customizable. and great customer service! thx mailmunch.

Progen Supplements

Does everything you need it to do. Easy to customise and integrate into your store. Great support from the team. We had an additional feature that we needed for our store so they updated the app!

Crown Chakra Woodworking

I use mail munch with mail chimp to have "prettier" sign up forms.

Great customer service and pricing.

Just make sure that when you're testing your forms you open your website in an incognito window because if you're already subscribed to your list they may not show up.

Anokherangstore

Love the app - the most useful one out of the whole lot available for this purpose !

anokherang Team - www.anokherang.com