MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Grace Brand Gear

I used this app to set up Entrance & Exit email popups for my site. It was very user friendly. Great app!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Freelance

Good app

August 17, 2020

Lovely Light Factory

I like that it's simple to work with and that it has a free option.

It's All in the Deetails

So far so good! Very easy to set up forms and start using MailMunch. I'm looking forward to seeing my mail list grow!

Grassroot, INC

Simple and very easy to create an popup to save email subscribers! I hope that it is just as easy to save all email subscribers on a secondary list.

Corpus Christi Stamp Works

Super easy to set up and doubled my subscribers in a week! The pop up allows for you to set how long after they enter the browser that it will pop up, and its nice not having a site that shoves pop ups at you! Thank you! i will recommend you to whoever asks

July 20, 2020

ACO Cottesloe

easiest pop-up form for simple, free pop-ups! will definitely continue to this service. 5/5 recommend.

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Jamin Fitness

Really great service to help build your email list! It has allowed me to retain the information of all the visitors to my website! Also excellent customer service! Was readily available during weekday hours.

Safona Health

I used this app for standard email collection. Very easy to use and I love the free plan. We are just starting out, so paying some sum of money is just not in the cards right now, but we will pay if we ever become bigger. Thanks!

July 10, 2020

Antoinette's Urban Chic- New and Vintage Boutique

The app is very easy to use and works great. I'm glad I found this product to add to our website. We hope our customers will enjoy it as well.