Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

KingLy Essentials

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.

Gimme Bawdy

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Sheerjoys

Great App. I use it on all my stores to build a list. Simple to install and lease intrusive. Thank you.

Lavativarios Online Store

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!

theactivestory

The app has increased our sales !!! Love using it for collecting subscribers!
Very convenient for small businesses

TheReilyFoundation

Very easy to use. I created a subscription form within a matter of minutes. I chose MailMunch because it proved to be very successful for another organisation I volunteer with.

Kecks SA

I was looking for a simple pop-up to prompt email subscriptions, and this does the job beautifully for free.

Bossy Glossy Beauty

Easy to set up for the elements we needed, free & works well. Mostly used for initial pop up to capture subscribers.