MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

I'm on free plan. It did capture emails more than some paid plan. I really love to use it. Moreover, the plan is not basing on how many session that one site has.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Dear Reverie

Just installed and really liked the easy setup! Now just going to wait until the traffic arrives!

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

mobile gate

Great App To Use In My Store To Achieve More Sales And Promotions ....................................

dreamzandthingz.com

USER FRIENDLY IM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS BUT IT WAS MADE FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME AND I LOVE N APPRECIATE THAT

Ringo Pametna ključavnica

Great. All works as it should. Great for grabbing emails in blogs and content pages: scroll forms, popups and embedded email forms.

Ticaboo Store

Started using now. Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, a tool for growing my email list. tks

Straw&Berry Collective

Used this app to create a pop up for sign up to our newsletter, and so far so good, easy to install and performs very well! Thanks !

Keepsake Tales.org

Easy to use! This is going to help our customer conversion so much! Thanks, MailMunch for such a user-friendly app.

February 24, 2020

Your Beauty Box

Just downloaded the app and added a POP up to my store..super easy and very satisfied thus far! Will try the other aspects of the app as and when I need them.

February 24, 2020

Gabriel Edward Jewelers

Fantastic app, great free plan! Very very easy to set up and integrate. Would highly recommend this for first time store owners looking for pop-up email subscribe buttons.