MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Changeless Beauty

So far so good! I needed an easy solution to drive up email subscriptions, and this app does the job. I look forward to trying the pro features sometime in the future.

Skullterra Designs

Easy, straightforward, flexible w customization. Havent run into any problems. Not sure what the "custom domain" part of the paid tier level is though?

Ease Of Being

So far so good! I needed a bit of help getting everything set up, but there was someone readily available to help me out through the chat. Very nice!

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Whisking Up Love

I'm starting a new business and I think this app will help me get people signed up to my newsletter. I'm looking forward to great success. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.

Nordcruz

I use Mailmunch from my first Wordpress website. For me it is the Top. It is simple and full customizable. Strongly suggest. The option are really a lot and so it is very simple to do A/B test. Mailmunch it is a must have. It is one of the first APP that I have search on Shopify Store

Iron-Mills

This app has been great. It was easy to install and use. I have no issues to report! Would recommend.

Mitod

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

November 10, 2020

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.

Gimme Bawdy

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38