Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Nardo Organic

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 39 minutes

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Shapirio Luxe

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

GodsyGirl Christian Women's Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app. I use it on my blogs and my Shopify store. Super easy and will grow your list FAST!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

Store Coach

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had tried many apps before finding MailMunch and they are by far the best. They integrate with zapier, which is essential for us, and we haven't had any problem with them.

BlackNorf

I love this APP!!!!! I use it to get subscribers and to make my wesite look professional! I couldn't be any more happy with this app! Now if we can get all apps to be this transparent!!

MADEinNZ.co.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use and functions well, great work.
Thanks you so much for providing a free version of the app!

Distinction Cases

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used for a pop up sign up. Free one at the moment. See how it goes. Not sure about the mailmunch logo at the bottom but have to pay to remove.. But if works can upgrade but costly to start for a startup.

Pugdoggy

I used this App to grow the number of email subscribers in my store. Now I started receiving some subscription. Thank you MailMunch.

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Location Malaysia

I'm on free plan. It did capture emails more than some paid plan. I really love to use it. Moreover, the plan is not basing on how many session that one site has.