MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

This is bar far the best most efficient e-mail pop-up out there. Trust us we have tried so many at sudsy soapery natural products

What Gift Ideas

Good so far! Hopefully there are more free features and templates to try out for new users cos free templates are very limited

Random Flags

Just newly installed this app, its simple and amazing. I recommend this app for beginners of shopify.

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Terra & Co.

I've used this app for about 3 months now. We had an increase in sales and subscribed customers. I'd recommend

ZIRUI

I switched from Privy and like MailMunch so much more. The onboarding and the UI are incredible, most importantly, the product just works.

July 18, 2019

If there is any feature you would like to see get added to MailMunch, please let us know on "https://mailmunch.canny.io/feature-requests"

Le SLAP

great app to use to capture emails of your customers, its free if you don't want many features, which is nice.

Postal Worker Tees

Really like this app and especially the way it syncs with shopify customer list. Not many apps do this automatically so it's great. Thank you

ADesign4

I made a pop up with Mailmunch free version I didnt have any sign up yet, but I like the way how it works, easy setup, customizable. Thank you.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. If you need any assistance with optimizing your lead generation and email marketing efforts, please check out our blog page for blog posts targeted on this very subject

Print Your Mind 3D

This app has been incredibly valuable to our business. It has helped to drastically increase our newsletter subscribers and also is now our go to tool for landing pages. I could not ask for much more from a free app.

Marschmellow

I did a quick newsletter pop up with MailMunch. It is super easy, don't need to know anything. Am building my list there, could also link it with e.g. MailChimp. It's free, but I think I'll upgrade to have a cooler design.

July 18, 2019

Please check out our knowledge base for support article on different features offered by MailMunch for Shopify and Mailchimp.