Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Bevefresco

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I haven't used it yet, but set up was super simple! Lots of great templates and some ability to customize free templates as well.

Paint Scape Paints

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 19 minutes

So far so good, appreciate that its nice and easy to setup. Works smoothly...........................

Cintamexico

Location Mexico

I love this app! it will make my list grow... i used itin the past integrated with Mailchimp I thnks is a great tool

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Lesomanija

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

Barefoot Billie

Location Australia

So far- sooooo good.
Easy to use and set up and it has reflected on my website instantly. Some options require upgrading the app but still great options for free.

AuchShop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Barefoot and Salty

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

Nardo Organic

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 39 minutes

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

Shapirio Luxe

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.