Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

VITRINE KDIM

Muito bom aplicativo, ele e muito pratico e fácil de usar.
Ótimo para integrar a sua loja.
Fez tudo o que prometeu.

HUBBIQ

This is my third time updating my review. First of all, the app is great, looks pretty clean on my store (https://hubbiq.com/) and functions the way it is supposed to. However, it suddenly refused to open after I created my first automated email. I contacted their support, it was taking a while to get a response so I contacted Shopify support and Ram helped me create a ticket. Then Liz got to work on the issue and now everything works perfectly. I am so happy with them! I absolutely recommend this app, it's worth adding to your store.

January 10, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on resolving this issue and I will update you as soon as this issue is resolved through the support ticket you created with us.

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app is great! It has been a tremendous with automating for systems that work. This will simplify your life.

Envy Garb

I really love this app so easy and friendly to use. I called into Shopify for assistance and this was recommended for me. Thanks so much!

January 2, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Heal II Glow Essentials

I love this app! Its so easy to use and there is alot of options! Definitely would recommend this to people just starting out

December 23, 2019

Accessory Wall

very easy to setup and very simple process for customers to type in their email address so we can build a good email list

December 23, 2019

Kids&Dragon

Extremely good app easy to use looks professional, with good options and all kinds of editing tools easy to use

December 11, 2019

Zen and Ether

Works great so far. I have only been using the basic feature and it seems to be doing what it says its supposed to do.

December 11, 2019

glitzy decor

I really like how easy the app is to install. I would use this app. Like the free feature so you can try it before you buy.

October 30, 2019

Shop Concrete

Incredibly easy to use. I got subscribers immediately I would recommend this app to anyone just starting.

October 30, 2019