Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Baby4better

Easy, simple and great app to add to your store to increase sales. Give it a try today, you have nothing to lose, it doesn't cost anything.

October 8, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Her Candle Company

App is super easy to install & use. + I'm getting more subscribers then ever now. I would recommend this app.

Modesticosmetics

This app was great to obtain subscribers in order to form an email list. I really like that they have this option

SeeIT GotIT

It was really easy to set up. It automated the process of handing out discount codes on signup. Definitely worth adding!

Hornfreakz

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

Fitsire

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

Shirt Stay Plus

So far so good. I like the App and seems very easy to use....I was able to import my email list easily.

FRAMED Eyes

Working well so far. Really looking forward to seeing how it works for new customers and returning customers.

All Star Pickleball

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy email capture. Easy setup. Thank you for making it simple for a novice like me!

adelaidehillsyarnco

So far so good! We have changed email capture apps quite a few times, mostly to avoid exorbitant charges when all we needed is a top banner for email capture (to Mailchimp). VERY easy to set up, done in 10 mins. Hope it lives up to first impressions!