Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 10, 2020

Just installed and really liked the easy setup! Now just going to wait until the traffic arrives!

Dear Reverie
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

April 9, 2020

Great App To Use In My Store To Achieve More Sales And Promotions ....................................

mobile gate
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

April 1, 2020

USER FRIENDLY IM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS BUT IT WAS MADE FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME AND I LOVE N APPRECIATE THAT

dreamzandthingz.com
Time spent using app: 8 minutes

March 31, 2020

Great. All works as it should. Great for grabbing emails in blogs and content pages: scroll forms, popups and embedded email forms.

Ringo Pametna ključavnica
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 12 months

March 29, 2020

Started using now. Seems to be exactly what I was looking for, a tool for growing my email list. tks

Ticaboo Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months

Edited March 22, 2020

Used this app to create a pop up for sign up to our newsletter, and so far so good, easy to install and performs very well! Thanks !

Straw&Berry Collective
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

February 20, 2020

Easy to use! This is going to help our customer conversion so much! Thanks, MailMunch for such a user-friendly app.

Keepsake Tales.org
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied February 24, 2020

Edited February 10, 2020

Just downloaded the app and added a POP up to my store..super easy and very satisfied thus far! Will try the other aspects of the app as and when I need them.

Your Beauty Box
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Mailmunch replied February 24, 2020

February 3, 2020

Fantastic app, great free plan! Very very easy to set up and integrate. Would highly recommend this for first time store owners looking for pop-up email subscribe buttons.

Gabriel Edward Jewelers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 31, 2020

I used this app to add a pop up! It was very simple! I can't wait to see how the other programs work on this app!

sheTALL Boutique