Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

spazahome.co.uk

This app does what it says it will do. and it's nice and simple to use. Integrates with mailchimp and mailerlite. I've used it on many sites

October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Giina Swim

So far, so good! I used the free plan to start with and it was very simple to set up, and works very effectively for what I want it to do. Would highly recommend!

Primechick

More subscribers are on the way. Really best app for getting customers. Free to install and use. Nice templates. MailMunch is must have for shopify users

Paola Collections

I used this this app to help me with subscribers. It very easy to manage.It good app and I like it.

October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Baby4better

Easy, simple and great app to add to your store to increase sales. Give it a try today, you have nothing to lose, it doesn't cost anything.

Her Candle Company

App is super easy to install & use. + I'm getting more subscribers then ever now. I would recommend this app.

Modesticosmetics

This app was great to obtain subscribers in order to form an email list. I really like that they have this option

SeeIT GotIT

It was really easy to set up. It automated the process of handing out discount codes on signup. Definitely worth adding!

Hornfreakz

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

September 19, 2019

Fitsire

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

September 19, 2019