Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

YUK FUN

Great free app! Super easy to set up and use. Cheers dudes. It'd be nice if there was just a little bit more control over the form fields in the popup (colour and text).

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

You can also create a thread on our feature request page for addition of more free templates and we will definitely look into it.

We are also working on cool new features which you would definitely be interested in. Stay tuned to find out more on this.

Shopbmarie

I like this app so far, but I have only been using it a couple of days. So I will review it again later

Sharptooth Snail

I just switched from a different popover app to MailMunch specifically because it will let me apply Infusionsoft tags to email leads without having to pay an exorbitant amount of money for the privilege. Thanks for making the exact functionality I wanted, guys!

Backyard Swagger

I used this app to add pop up newsletter sign up. I Loved how easy and step by step the creating process is, Thanks!

simply jungle life

I really enjoyed this app it's very useful for email popup and managing customers. I recently installed on my site and i'm sure it will be invaluable in the future.

Niche Blueprint

Awesome app. I struggled to find a popup plugin that didn't require that you use the optin forms. You can just use the custom html option to bypass this option. This app works great.

Amial Europe

I used this app to help me to do some tasks. I think it works really well. So many thanks for your work, it helped me on www.amialeurope.com

iBendAir

vey easy to use and very user friendly. looking forward to the free edition and perhaps move on to the paid offer

Divas Sassy Jewelry

This was simple to setup I would definitely tell people about this app. Easy to use and will be very helpful to my customers.

Dave's Sportscards

Easy to use. Instant results! I was skeptical at first, and within a week we're getting at least 2-3 new subscribers an hour