MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

KotaiKitchen

Very useful and user-friendly, support team is very reactive and helpful, thanks Jessica and Abdullah!

May 11, 2021

Hi KotaiKitchen, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

LUXTANA

I just added the MailMunch app to my site, http://www.luxtana.com. I'm giving it a great rating because of the simplicity and clarity of the installation...I have no doubt that the app will match.

May 11, 2021

Hi LUXTANA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SO Sweet UK

Excellent customer service! Thank you for your quick response with my issue. Your help is much appreciated.

May 11, 2021

Hi SO Sweet UK, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Onobird

Just installed on my shopify store and set up a pop up to capture email addresses. Took less than 5 minutes.

March 10, 2021

Hi Onobird, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Boutique Life by tJane

I love this app. My subscriber list grows by the week and I'm pleased with the ease of use. Thank you MailMunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Boutique Life by tJane, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

SuperProducers

Should have implemented it earlier. Could be cheaper though. Nice that you have the free option though.

March 10, 2021

Hi SuperProducers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Captiva Collection

This app is easy to set up and very helpful for email collection. I do think it is a bit pricey for the upgraded feature but I did need them so I'm willing to pay it.

March 10, 2021

Hi Captiva Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Alcala's Boutique

Easy set up and great results! The guided setup was easy to understand and the pop up works perfectly. Thank you!

March 10, 2021

Hi Alcala's Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

PetsBestBuddy

I do not have any experience with setting up any sort of pop-up but that did not matter with mail-much. For now, I am still using the free variation of the app and it's working perfectly for me. However, I do suspect that I will be investing in the paid version in the future as it appears to have some great features. Very easy to use and functional - highly recommend :)

March 10, 2021

Hi PetsBestBuddy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Raydiant Eyewear

I used this app to generate more email subscribers! I thought it would difficult to navigate but it was super easy!!

March 10, 2021

Hi Raydiant Eyewear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co"