Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

HeeBee’s Closet

I used this app to help me add an email popup to my site to increase my email list. I'm very pleased with the simplicity required in the process.

February 8, 2022

Hi HeeBee’s Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Maple Road Consulting

Great app and excellent customer service. I spent several days searching for the options of apps to manage my email marketing. By far this was my preferred. I really liked the way they implemented the integration of the app with Shopify. I still had a few questions and headed to their website and scheduled a demo with a sales rep. The meeting was great and all my questions were answered. Great work and congratulations.

February 8, 2022

Hi Maple Road Consulting, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Spite Candle Company

Easy to customize, add to site, track conversions and folks added to email list. Love that most features are free, too!

January 14, 2022

Hi Spite Candle Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Ravage

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to create a discount pop-up and it look so wonderful. I recommend it to create a mail list for yours campaign

December 14, 2021

Hi Ravage, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Katie Kortman

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a fantastic free app if you need a quick email pop-up form. The support team was very responsive and helpful when I had a question. Thank you!

December 6, 2021

Hi Katie Kortman, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

CBD MIND AND BODY

Good customer service. An agent got on a zoom call with me when I couldn't manage on my own and walked me through the entire process.

December 6, 2021

Hi CBD MIND AND BODY, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

ZOMBICIDES

Time spent using app About 1 month

I signed up for pro and then regretted it instantly or so i thought, i wrote them about my concerns and they instantly fixed my issues and i was so excited.. The customer service alone is with the monthly fee.. cant wait to see what else i can do with their services.

December 6, 2021

Hi ZOMBICIDES, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Ananse Designs by the Crafty Ph.D.

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I truly enjoy the step by step, walk through to automate and personalize y customer engagement expereince

December 6, 2021

Hi Ananse Designs by the Crafty Ph.D., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Terra Collective

We currently use this app to offer our customers a welcome offer on arrival to our site. I was having technical issues, and support was not only quick and efficient but super helpful!

November 1, 2021

Hi Terra Collective, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Creative Sewing Center

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I used this app to show a pop up box when a customer clicks on a top menu button. Works SO GREAT!! Wonderful customer service as well.

October 14, 2021

Hi Creative Sewing Center, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"