Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 27, 2022

Everything works well and gets updated quick. Lots of options design-wise as well. Couldn't ask for more !

SAFAR INTERIORS
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mailmunch replied June 28, 2022

Hi SAFAR INTERIORS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 22, 2022

The app is very useful and helpful. Very User friendly. Great for the small business owner. Thanks!

VeilsGalore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi VeilsGalore, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 8, 2022

La utilizamos para generar un pop up de suscripción de nuevos clientes. y funciona a la perfección. Muy recomendable.

FIKANDCO
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi FIKANDCO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 3, 2022

I used this app to trigger a notification for our summer camp on our site. No additional feature requests at this time.

Wundergrubs
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Wundergrubs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

February 26, 2022

Love this app-it does all the work for me! No more spending hours sending emails and creating codes for your customers! Just sign up and see the results almost immediatley.

Saval Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Mailmunch replied March 2, 2022

Hi Saval Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

February 15, 2022

Simple and easy to use, great app. Really took no effort to set up up every step of the pop up form. Looking forward to using it.

Bubbas Meltys
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Mailmunch replied March 2, 2022

Hi Bubbas Meltys, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 27, 2022

I used this app to help me add an email popup to my site to increase my email list. I'm very pleased with the simplicity required in the process.

HeeBee’s Closet
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied February 8, 2022

Hi HeeBee’s Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 19, 2022

Great app and excellent customer service. I spent several days searching for the options of apps to manage my email marketing. By far this was my preferred. I really liked the way they implemented the integration of the app with Shopify. I still had a few questions and headed to their website and scheduled a demo with a sales rep. The meeting was great and all my questions were answered. Great work and congratulations.

Maple Road Consulting
Time spent using app: 3 months
Mailmunch replied February 8, 2022

Hi Maple Road Consulting, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 4, 2022

Easy to customize, add to site, track conversions and folks added to email list. Love that most features are free, too!

Spite Candle Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
Mailmunch replied January 14, 2022

Hi Spite Candle Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 9, 2021

I used this app to create a discount pop-up and it look so wonderful. I recommend it to create a mail list for yours campaign

Ravage
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied December 14, 2021

Hi Ravage, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"